What Causes ED When Drunk?

Wolfman9193

What causes ED when drunk?

Is it too much serotonin?

Some people have no problem at all getting it up when drunk or even blacked out, and others it is extremely difficult.

Curious to know what is the cause ....

GreekDemiGod

I think it's a transient spike in estrogen.

I remember being the opposite, not sure.
That time I did get it up under the influence of alcohol, I remember lasting a lot, haha.
Most I've ever lasted was when I took a herbal pill before

Pufa

What causes ED when drunk?

Is it too much serotonin?

Some people have no problem at all getting it up when drunk or even blacked out, and others it is extremely difficult.

Curious to know what is the cause ....

It's ironic that some of the best bar hookups happen when your super drunk. I'd put some maca in your pockets next time you go out and pop it an hour before action. Also picking up 6s or below causes ed :) pull a hot enough girl you'll never face that problem

gaze

there’s a fine line between being semi drunk where all your anxiety is gone and your super confident which = good sex, or getting too drunk where all sex drive seems to be turned off. probably estrogen

GreekDemiGod

@Kammas Yes. Alcohol in mild amounts is incredibly anxiolytic to me, kills my anxiety for a while.
You want to stay in this state, take a few sips here and there. You'll perform at your best then.

Kunstruct

Causes one to be a bit dissociative, which people like.
Probably too much GABA will get one completely non-stimulated, even if this what gave the stress-relief in the first place.
Raises prolactin
Also it is an agonist of 5HT3
Could raise Estradiol, and if you have ultra low Estradiol might get even hornier now

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals