What cause stalker behaviour and how they cure people like this?

Marine

I met some stalkers on my life, friends that stalks ex girlfriends and some women who go crazy on ex's too, some of this peoples going to a tragic end, (prision, beaten up, psychatric hospiral)

And i get intrigued, how they treat this type of behaviour? Whats meds they need to take? Is being a male or female make this worse?

I cannot find too much about the treatments(medications, types of theraphy) on Google, since most of information is about the victims of this behaviour.

Last edited:

Ignoramus

I was 'limerent' (romantic obsession) for a girl for like 10 years. It was really intense. I would like answers for this too.

Subjectively it was like I used her to mediate my ego somehow. Jung calls this anima/mus projection. I would imagine all of my efforts through her perspective. It took a lot of mental effort to stop, and I still 'relapse' sometimes. I only ever stalked online, and I've barely ever interacted with her.

I can tell you; stalkers don't want to be stalkers (a lot of the time)! For the self-aware, it can be recognised as something similar to a drug addiction.

Low dopamine, maybe?

JamesGatz

I have an interesting theory on this but don't want to put it here because I just know that I am going to get targeted by users on this forum for my thoughts on the effects of relationships and break-ups can have on the brain ... it's some interesting info ... I guess I will save it for a future thread

Ignoramus

I have an interesting theory on this but don't want to put it here because I just know that I am going to get targeted by users on this forum for my thoughts on the effects of relationships and break-ups can have on the brain ... it's some interesting info ... I guess I will save it for a future thread
Who cares? Tell me your theory - the more schizo the better

K

Kayaker

Based on field experience or field observation? Or should I say...feeled. ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom