What can I do about this?

TacoVampire

Hi all. I would guess that this varicose veins. I am 47. Anything I should try. thanks

1630977079748.png

Vileplume

Perry Staltic

I had something similar, though not as severe. I did an extended regime of soaking mine in heated epson salt baths and slathering my foot with anti-fungals. Whether that solved the problem or not, I don't know, but my foot is back to normal.

OccamzRazer

Some people here say that white oak bark powder will cure them. It's super high in calcium

Perry Staltic

Something you might consider is increasing your vitamin C intake. Low vit C can cause vascular leakage, which looks like what is happening. Sugar decreases vit C absorption, so if you eat a lot, beware.

P

Peatness

If you are a smoker stop!

Vitamin C and lysine will help so will progesterone and vitamin E

"Varicose veins are merely low-pressure analogs of arterial aneurysms, and they obviously develop under specific conditions, such as pregnancy and malnutrition. Spider veins are another anatomical variation that commonly appears under the influence of estrogen. - Ray Peat"

Vitamin E, in massive dosages, according to the Drs. Shute (appendix A) "increases collateral circulation around the deep, obstructed veins, decreases ankle oedema [swelling] and leg ache, halts the varicose process, cuts down or relieves any associated skin irritation, and lets the patient walk much better. Often the veins seem to regress, although this is unpredictable."

Centella Asiastica extract has been shown to reverse venous inefficiencies, as well as citrus bioflavanoids like hesperidin, diosmin, rutin, and quercitrin. Common one to get some of these(rutin mostly) is horsechesnut extract. Don't like it myself as it messes with my blood sugar. Lemon balm might be a better option though. Probably be better to get these through teas or fresh fruit itself. I am doubtful of the absorption of bioflavanoids in powdered extracts and some studies seem to correlate with those doubts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals