What Can Be Used To Lower Histamine But Not Cortisol

redsun

Gosh okay. Which B6 supplement would you recommend? Thanks So what does one do about thyroid?

You probably shouldnt take thyroid if it exacerbates histamine issues or keep the doses low enough that don't worsen them. There are many good P5P supplements on amazon, as long as you have a good copper supplement (copper glycinate for example) as well as consuming beef liver it should help.

OP
Elize

Elize

Thanks so much. Appreciate all the feedback.

Elize

OP
Elize

Elize

Mito Thanks for the video with Chris. I am going to listen to some of the links he referred to and start with P5P, vitamin C and already exclude the food he mentioned. I appreciate your help.

OP
Elize

Elize

Ancestral supplements kidney and thymus.

I looked at the above supplements. Would the collagen in them not be histamine liberating? Would it be better to make a paté from beef liver and kidneys and have small amounts daily?

Recoen

Ancestral supplements kidney and thymus.

I looked at the above supplements. Would the collagen in them not be histamine liberating? Would it be better to make a paté from beef liver and kidneys and have small amounts daily?
I had pretty bad histamine issues after my pregnancy and contacted Brian, their owner, who recommended them. They both have higher levels of DAO in them. I worked up to 6 of each per day using a full bottle and no more histamine issues. I now take one of each maybe two or three times a week for their general benefits. I also take other AS products too.

OP
Elize

Elize

So I got P5P, Vitamin C and the kidney supplements recommended.

But C and kidney ( started. with half a capsule) feel warm and better

P5P
Eesh temperature plummeted, restlessness and my skin felt very sensitive to the touch. all over tingling, bad cramps in my legs and very cold. Had to take extra T4 to warm up. Why would this happen?

Recoen

P5P
Eesh temperature plummeted, restlessness and my skin felt very sensitive to the touch. all over tingling, bad cramps in my legs and very cold. Had to take extra T4 to warm up. Why would this happen?

How much P5P did you take? It can cause oxalate dumping, peripheral neuropathy, etc. Some have reported B6 toxicity from taking it. I did not do well with oral B6. I can finally handle it using energin topically.

GenericName86

P5P

Interesting as I heard it's the pyridoxine hc form that can cause issues in certain dosages and not the P5P. What was the P5P dosage?

OP
Elize

Elize

Used 50.mg as dosage on product

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-16_13-40-29.png
    upload_2020-8-16_13-40-29.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 11
  • upload_2020-8-16_13-40-41.png
    upload_2020-8-16_13-40-41.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 10

maybe try more like 5 to 10mg ? Also maybe take a Multi like Thorne Research 2/d or 2/day, it is the only good one that i know of. Single Vitamins are fine, but an increased background on top seems better.

OP
Elize

Elize

I tried a multi it was worse. B vitamins don't work for me.

interesting. There should be a focus: maybe you lack other cofactors? They do not work, but make it worse? What is the rationale behind it.

Recoen

I needed to take Bs individually and start each low and slow by themselves. After doing that for about 2y I can now handle energin. I take one drop every hour or so throughout the day.

yes, going low dose on a Multi by opening the capsule and take the content partially is a good advice.

OP
Elize

Elize

Some B's in a multi triggers histamine with me and I ended up getting severe rashes and swollen eyelids even on small amounts.

OP
Elize

Elize

Gosh does it mean you should have fever folate rich foods?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals