What Can Be Done To Heal Damage From Vaccins?

TreasureVibe

Hi all. I was wondering, since I've seen alot of topics on vaccins and related neurological disorders and ailments here on the Ray Peat Forum, I was wondering what would your advice be for a mouse who was born and grew up in the Netherlands (European Union) and was given all the thimerosal containing vaccins, and had a mother who during pregnancy had amalgam fillings that were falling out, so possible high mercury levels during pregnancy, transferred to the baby mouse? The mouse in question is now 18 and has alot of autism symptoms, impulsiveness, an impression of mentally underdevelopment, aggressiveness, a sense of stupor etc. He also has amalgam fillings himself.

Basically what can he take or do to relieve the symptoms/damage caused by the mercury as a baby mouse, and is there still mercury in his brain and body and should this be removed as well, and if so how?

Thanks in advance!

CC: @haidut

fradon

active form of selnium

cilantro

sweating

copper/zinc foods to increase heavy metal detox and SOD

chorella

walker_in_aus

Get a hair mineral analysis to see what levels are.

Make sure you are as healthy as you can in terms of lymphatic system and liver, maybe get your methylation checked out, THEN attempt detox. Don't detox if you have fatty liver, or dodgy liver (easy to tell by caffeine tolerance and how long you can go without food) and don't detox if you are cold and never sweat.

There are also awesome detox clays/patches to put on vaccination sites, as well as cilantro etc.

I used modified pectin once, which has a few studies showing it works, but my digestion is dodgy anyway so it didn't help much!