What Can Be Done To Fight Radiation's Blockage Of Vit K-dependent Processes?

lampofred

I can't find the site where I read this, but apparently radiation blocks the effects of Vit K in the body. This makes a tremendous amount of sense considering the symptoms I have started experiencing ever since I moved into a high radiation area. Has anyone else heard about this/know the exact process by which radiation blocks K and how this effect can be mitigated? Just tagging people who I remember have talked a lot about radiation's negative effects. @Cirion @Tarmander @haidut

I think this could be potentially be one of the most damaging effects of radiation and fixing it could help a lot of people on here who are very sensitive to the negative effects of EMF. Low K2 = calcium influx and excitotoxic neuron death, calcification throughout the body, low androgens, toxin build up as a result of liver damage, etc.

K works by activating CO2, so doing things to increase CO2 will reduce the damage a little bit but hopefully it's possible to let K do its job instead of forcing CO2 up as a compensatory mechanism.

Cirion

Certainly not an expert, but I know it has something to do with calcium, since EMF's excite the voltage gate calcium channel.

So based from what you've said, if low K2 = calcium influx, then the effects would be worse if you are low in K, yes.

Tarmander

K2 never did much for me and EMF problems. It did thin my hair out a bit unfortunately. I will stick with what I have said before and say that there is no substitute for leaving the higher EMF area. If you can't do that, I made a post a few posts ago on some mitigating factors like sleeping in a faraday cage.

EMF definitely influences calcium status, which would suggest a connection with K2. I think it is simpler to say that EMF basically raises your metabolism. I read a study where people had more glucose consumption on the side of their head where they put their phone then on the opposite side. This lines up with my experience as well. Under a cell tower, I immediately feel stimulated, my blood sugar starts crashing, and I start to sweat. After about 30 minutes, cortisol kicks in and my blood sugar stabilizes. After getting out of that high EMF area, I need to rest and let my energy stores refill. If I am in the high EMF area too long, I will have issues sleeping the following night. As a side note, Calcium does not help either

Cirion

I think @Captain_Coconut said he fixed his EMF problems by focusing on electrolytes

Tarmander

I think @Captain_Coconut said he fixed his EMF problems by focusing on electrolytes

Yeah he did. That was interesting. I noticed less EMF symptoms when I was taking a lot of potassium but there were other effects that prevented me from really ramping up the dosage long term.

Cirion

and this is one of many reasons why RP's approach to eating is superior. Focus on calcium (milk), sodium, potassium (fruit), magnesium. Magnesium may need to be supplemented though. It's one of the things I always make sure is in my supplementation routine.

Potassium is easy---just follow ray's advice and load up the fruit :P

Tarmander

and this is one of many reasons why RP's approach to eating is superior. Focus on calcium (milk), sodium, potassium (fruit), magnesium. Magnesium may need to be supplemented though. It's one of the things I always make sure is in my supplementation routine.

Potassium is easy---just follow ray's advice and load up the fruit :P
Potassium supplement> fruit for EMF effects. I ate almost pure fruit for awhile and never had the effect of pure potassium