What Can A Stressy Type Of Person Take?

Iron Man

Im naturally anxious. I do the deep breathing thing to manage etc.
I have taken valium (5mg) times and this helps a lot, but makes me tired.
Are there other options?

Mhtro

I know I'll get flamed for this but; Xanax/CBD

Other than that you can' try to have a Kudalini awakening/enlightenment or try PSTEC(worked great for me) to quickly combat what is truly bothering you.

I would start of by trying PSTEC and go from there

Gl;itch.e

As always, recommendations will depend on the cause of your stress/anxiety.

If it is a generalised feeling you have without any obvious work/life stress/trauma, that could possibly be due to nutritional deficencies. In which case the things that helped me the most are below.

food: liver, milk, casein protein, ice-cream, sugary low fat candy (skittles, gummy bears), ripe fruit (oranges, plums, cherries), fresh coconut water

supplements: glycine, taurine, b6, b1 , b3, aspirin,

red light: sunshine or incandescent bulbs

opethfeldt

Lowering estrogen helps me the most. How reactive I am to stress seems tied to how much estrogen I have. This probably holds true in women too.

deep breathing is the WRONG thing. You want to build up air hunger and do SHALLOW breathing, or breathe into a paper bag for a few minutes.

Pregnenolone can be super helpful.

gaze

quit all technology, no phone no internet no music no tv no social media for a couple days. see how you feel after. also vitamin d, adequate calcium, and magnesium are important

OP
I

Iron Man

deep breathing is the WRONG thing. You want to build up air hunger and do SHALLOW breathing, or breathe into a paper bag for a few minutes.

Pregnenolone can be super helpful.
Thanks, I didn't know that about the breathing.
I have Pregnenolone and have taken it. I'm currently evaluating how I take everything (ie 5mg DHEA in the morning, 10mg Pregnenolone at night). It can be a bit confusing...

OP
I

Iron Man

quit all technology, no phone no internet no music no tv no social media for a couple days. see how you feel after. also vitamin d, adequate calcium, and magnesium are important
I have been on most of these supplements for a number of years, so I think I need something more?

M

metabolizm

Is valium or the equivalent bad to take?

Valium is an extremely potent anti-anxiety agent (I’m talking from experience), but there is always a risk of dependence, so that has to be taken into account.

boris

High dose niacinamide gives me a sense of calmness (1g at a time).

And a very rich gelatinous broth.

tara

As always, recommendations will depend on the cause of your stress/anxiety.
+1

If you try niacinamide, start small (eg 50 mg doses) and work up if it suits you. People have different tolerances.