What Brand Of Pregnenolone Is Best To Take?

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
What brand of pregnenolone is best to take and how much should be taken daily? I’m 43 and I weigh 115 lbs. should I stop taking progesterone if I’m taking pregnenolone?
Thanks!

i have found Life Extension Foundation is good. I take both, often 10mg of progesterone with 5mg of DHEA, and 100mg of pregnenolone.

OP
J

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
Thanks! What blood level do we want our progesterone at? I assume it’s not good if it gets too high?

So you're saying that pregnenolone increases T and E, and this rise in E is problematic for you, resulting in penile numbing?

What dose are you using now?

at the time, progesterone caused the numbing, so I am convinced the pregnenolone was being turned into progesterone. It no longer causes this though.

dreamcatcher

i have found Life Extension Foundation is good. I take both, often 10mg of progesterone with 5mg of DHEA, and 100mg of pregnenolone.
Do you know your DHEAs blood levels?
Low and high levels are associated with high mortality rates. Low levels correlate with higher risk of cardiovascular diseases and high levels with increased cancer rates.
I got my results today and it was near the highest normal range. I have DHEA powder but am unsure whether I should supplement. As far as I remember, @haidut mentioned that Ray Peat was concerned that very high levels of DHEA were found in patients with Alzheimer's disease.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals