What B vitamins do you mega-dose, if any?

ReSTART

I've always been skeptical of mega-dosing B vitamins, even though they're water-soluble.

The only mega-dosed B vitamins I take right now is oral B7 and sublingual B12. Might need some B9 to go with the B12.

B3 and B1 seem pretty safe. B6 is interesting but don't know about the safety, nor about B2 and B5.

Austin Resch

I have tried B3 (flush form; nicotinic acid), B2, & B1 high doses. In the past I have largely used them individually at high doses along with a multiB. I plan on trying all 3 simultaneously high dose next month or so.

Elliot Overton has great information regarding B1 high dose, and Dr Abraham Hoffer has excellent clinical work/data on the safety/effectiveness of high dose B3.

youngsinatra

I did used them for a few months, but at the moment I don't use any high-dose B-vitamins anymore.

At some point, it felt like they just burned through my limited energetic resources even more rapidly.
And I had the same experience with caffeine. Some people in the forum go crazy on those pro-metabolic substances.
Those substances stimulate metabolism and just like pressing the gas pedal - the car drives faster, but also requires much more fuel.

Most people are highly stressed and have poor energy reserves and should work on eating more food, getting more rest before going crazy on pressing that gas pedal further - because most likely their stressful life already pressed that gas-pedal maximally.

I refocused my nutrition on whole-foods and do take less "stimulatory" supplements + also focused on lowering my stress levels by more sleep and more un-winding.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals