What Are Your Go-To Methods To Lower Adrenaline ?

Mauritio

Thanks. Can you see an option anywhere to switch the page to English? My German is nicht güt!
I looked but I couldn't find anything. I can try to translate for you or you can also try Google translator...

Peater

I looked but I couldn't find anything. I can try to translate for you or you can also try Google translator...
Thanks, I tried Google after all - I can't complete the order as the 'Land*' field is preset to Deutschland and I cannot change it. Shame, I'd like to try the vials as several others have.

Mauritio

Mauritio

Champion! thanks

"Ihre Bestellung ist eingegangen und wird sofort bearbeitet."

Watch this space then...can't believe I'm thinking of chugging anaesthetic like Jaegermeister...
No problem, I'm happy to help.

Yeah me too :D I like the idea of filling the liquid in gelatin capsules so it doesnt touch the oesophagus much.

Mauritio

I haven't looked into it that much, but benzo and lidocaine are both recommended here.
I think peat talks about benzo a bit less favorable. So I think lidocaine is the better choice.

Adrenaline

@Peater @milkboi
I found some that are meant for injection ,only solvent is water ,as far as I can see.
Is that the kind of stuff you use @Adrenaline ?
You just drink it ?

Lidocain Presselin 1% Injektionslösung - DocMorris

As long as it only contains water it's safe. Mines even contain sodium chloride too. I mix a vial with water and drink.

It's only thing that completely terminated my tachycardia problem. Stuff like beta blockers have rebound effect. Lidocaine is much safer. Just try it. It feels so relaxed like an anti-depressant.

I researched PubMed. I think it lowers blood pressure too.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

As long as it only contains water it's safe. Mines even contain sodium chloride too. I mix a vial with water and drink.

It's only thing that completely terminated my tachycardia problem. Stuff like beta blockers have rebound effect. Lidocaine is much safer. Just try it. It feels so relaxed like an anti-depressant.

What's your opinion on Benzocaine?

Mauritio

Yes I am going to.
I ordered an ointment and the ampules. Do you only get these results from oral consumption or have you tried topical as well ?

Peater

Well, I emptied one vial into a half pint of water. It doesn't numb the mouth or throat which I was worried about. I will sip it over half an hour or so

Last edited:

Mauritio

Well, I emptied one vial into a half pint of water. It doesn't numb the mouth or throat which I was worried about. I will sip it over half an hour or so
How did it go ?

Peater

Would lidocaine combine well with coffee/caffeine to prevent drowsiness and give a somewhat alert relaxation?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals