What Are Your Go-To Methods To Lower Adrenaline ?

OP
milkboi

milkboi

I've noticed the same thing. I have also noticed that if I drink too much regular coffee, even with milk, I get a headache. It usually happens at my parents house, and if I am there I probably have not had anything to eat for a while because they never seem to have food at their house. So several coffees on an (relatively) empty stomach gives me a headache.

Between 900-1,000 mg. I use a heaping TBSP of instant coffee per latte and that weighs about 5g. 5g of instant (according to cronometer) has 157mg of caffeine.

I recently added my instant coffee to big a*s sugary skyr fruit smoothies, it‘s an awesome way to get coffee with calories in besides lattes. Btw, I think you were the one that originally turned me on to instant coffee, so thanks for that!

Inaut

@schultz helped me become a better man.. by encouraging my milk+sugar+instant coffee addiction. I blamed milk for acne but it seems to have disappeared after i dropped cocoa
thanks

theLaw

When nothing else worked for me, activated charcoal always did the trick. Carrots did not work.

I suspect this is related to intestinal irritation or endotoxin.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

When nothing else worked for me, activated charcoal always did the trick. Carrots did not work.

I suspect this is related to intestinal irritation or endotoxin.

Okay yeah, that would only work when the adrenaline issue is stemming from gut issues right?

theLaw

Okay yeah, that would only work when the adrenaline issue is stemming from gut issues right?

Most likely, but it can be very hard to gauge where it's coming from.

Let's just say that AC has surprised me with its effectiveness on more than one occasion.

Would a GABA supplement help? @Hans and whoever wants to chime in.

Gelatin. I drink decaff but the few times I've had caffeinated, gelatin managed the stimulation. Gelatin also feels good if I take too much tyrosine. If my chart's correct, gelatin has almost no tyrosine and half the phenylalanine concentration of other protein sources.

golder

I use the tyrosine/BCAA combo, lotsa coffee (~1g caffeine), bright light right now.
Just out of curiosity, what is the BCAA:tyrosine ratio? I want to try this tomorrow morning on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast. Thanks!

OP
milkboi

milkboi

Just out of curiosity, what is the BCAA:tyrosine ratio? I want to try this tomorrow morning on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast. Thanks!

I usually do 800 mg of NALT, and then 10 minutes later 5g BCAA.

golder

I usually do 800 mg of NALT, and then 10 minutes later 5g BCAA.
Is that on an empty stomach? How long do you roughly wait before eating and are you still getting good effects from this doing it daily? Thanks mate :)

Adrenaline

******* BtMG man... googled clonidine real quick tho, and it says it‘s a adrenaline agonist?

It's an alpha-2 receptor agonist which reduces adrenaline and noradrenaline levels. Not adrenaline agonist.

Anyway. I suggest you Lidocaine vials.

After I started drinking Lidocaine %2 vials, my anxiety disappeared, my pounding heart slowed down. I'm feeling relaxed all the time.

I shared a study that Lidocaine inhibits noradrenaline.

Drugs like Clonidine/Propranolol may have rebound effect. Lidocaine is much safer. Plus it has anti-inflammatory, anti-endotoxin effect.

Lidocaine Inhibits Noradrenaline

OP
milkboi

milkboi

It's an alpha-2 receptor agonist which reduces adrenaline and noradrenaline levels. Not adrenaline agonist.

After I started drinking Lidocaine %2 vials, my anxiety disappeared, my pounding heart slowed down. I'm feeling relaxed all the time.

Drugs like Clonidine/Propranolol may have rebound effect. Lidocaine is much safer. Plus it has anti-inflammatory, anti-endotoxin effect.

Awesome. Thanks.

Although noradrenaline might not be that bad. Does inhibiting noradrenaline also reduce adrenaline later on?

What‘s your dose for Lidocaine?

Adrenaline

Awesome. Thanks.

Although noradrenaline might not be that bad. Does inhibiting noradrenaline also reduce adrenaline later on?

What‘s your dose for Lidocaine?

They share the same effects with adrenaline. Anxiety, fast heart rate, high blood pressure etc. It should work.

Each vial contains 20mg. I drink whenever I want.

After the first or second dose it eliminated my pounding heart problem. Now I take it for my stomach.

Peater

This is gold, thank you

Mauritio

This is gold, thank you
Where do you buy yours ? Do you think topical application is fine as well. In germany I can only find topical otc products...

Last edited:

Peater

Where do you buy yours ? Do you think topical application is fine as well. In germany I can only find topical otc products...

I bought some topical stuff but I want to try and get hold of some powder. I am making enquiries but have not got any yet. I can't just drink the topical as it has propellant/solvents

Mauritio

They share the same effects with adrenaline. Anxiety, fast heart rate, high blood pressure etc. It should work.

Each vial contains 20mg. I drink whenever I want.

After the first or second dose it eliminated my pounding heart problem. Now I take it for my stomach.
@Peater @milkboi
I found some that are meant for injection ,only solvent is water ,as far as I can see.
Is that the kind of stuff you use @Adrenaline ?
You just drink it ?

Lidocain Presselin 1% Injektionslösung - DocMorris

Mauritio

Do you think this would reach the UK?
I think so . I didn't have problems with ordering stuff from the UK to germany. Don't know how it is the other way around.

Peater

I think so . I didn't have problems with ordering stuff from the UK to germany. Don't know how it is the other way around.
Thanks. Can you see an option anywhere to switch the page to English? My German is nicht güt!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals