What Are You Doing For INSULIN Sensitivity?

This is a nice list.

What are your go-to potassium rich sources?

Also, limiting fat when spiking insulin is critical, I agree.

ALA is awesome.
Benfotiamine is so good at ramping up glucose oxidation. I get hypo on it. What dose are you using?

At the moment

- coconut water, orange juice, pineapple, grapefruit, potato, and pumpkin

- ~60mg

yoshiesque

Is ala alpha lipoic acid? Thought that was not peat friendly. Also... Isn't benfontiamine just thiamine? I read from haidut it's just overpriced version that doesn't make much difference

Is ala alpha lipoic acid? Thought that was not peat friendly. Also... Isn't benfontiamine just thiamine? I read from haidut it's just overpriced version that doesn't make much difference

I guess the question was what forum members are doing for insulin sensitivity, not what we're doing to satisfy one or more forum members' interpretation(s) of what might make Dr. Peat happy.

LuMonty

Not all at once: allithiamine; Pyrucet (IdeaLabs product); potassium and manganese in general such as maple syrup; Bromocriptine; getting the right amount and kind of fat (for me, that means a few tablespoons of butter a day. more is bad metabolically and less wrecks my digestion). I also have to avoid my many allergies because they tank my blood sugar like nothing else.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals