What Are You Doing About Your Atherosclerosis?

Ledo

High dose vitamin K2 (MK-4) reverses it pretty reliably (in animal models) in about 2-4 weeks. Human doses to replicate the animal experiments would be about 1mg/kg, which is not cheap but is cheaper and safer than whatever the doctor will prescribe, and officially none of these drugs would reverse it of course as it is considered irreversible :)
Taurine can synergize nicely with vitamin K and has been used for CVD in humans with good success. It also increase absorption of vitamin K. Adding magnesium can also help as magnesium also has track record in that field and the taurine should help magnesium retention too.

It could reverse calcified arteries and arterioles but would not impact blockage from an infection induced, autoimmune based attack which causes foam cells to get packed, right?

Was it an ischemic stroke?
Can Mk-4 possibly cause too much clotting and therefore be a problem for people prone to getting strokes?

No but there is increased risk of hemorragic stroke with vitamin E consumption.

OP
B

Braveheart

No but there is increased risk of hemorragic stroke with vitamin E consumption.
Now you got me worried....it was an hemorrhagic stroke caused by uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure) and I take E.

Now you got me worried....it was an hemorrhagic stroke caused by uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure) and I take E.

Keep your blood pressure down... vitamin E should lower it :ss the study was done on women.

OP
B

Braveheart

Keep your blood pressure down... vitamin E should lower it :ss the study was done on women.
average pressure 116/70...unheard of for a 71 yo around here...thanks for the input,...the ways of Peat have got me feeling I've found the fountain of youth...the only problem is my right leg...useless and getting worse...fear for whats left of my mobility.

average pressure 116/70...unheard of for a 71 yo around here...thanks for the input,...the ways of Peat have got me feeling I've found the fountain of youth...the only problem is my right leg...useless and getting worse...fear for whats left of my mobility.

It hurts?

OP
B

Braveheart

It hurts?
Yes, I'm hurting my hip with my weird walk...no therapy here...discovered I needed two braces, foot and knee...my research told me acupuncture and phys therapy would have made me good as new...going to renew my exercise now and develop a new weird way to walk that won't destroy my hip...ciao bambino

Yes, I'm hurting my hip with my weird walk...no therapy here...discovered I needed two braces, foot and knee...my research told me acupuncture and phys therapy would have made me good as new...going to renew my exercise now and develop a new weird way to walk that won't destroy my hip...ciao bambino

Have you tried checking if they are the same length, a chiropractor or osteopath can do that.

OP
B

Braveheart

Have you tried checking if they are the same length, a chiropractor or osteopath can do that.
working on it...first chiropractor in Belize just opened shop here in Corozal!...money has hampered my rehab too...my Peatish supp experiments have cost a fortune but that is tapering off...really have to get my **** away from the computer and move...

haidut

Forum Supporter
It could reverse calcified arteries and arterioles but would not impact blockage from an infection induced, autoimmune based attack which causes foam cells to get packed, right?

Maybe, but emodin can take care of those cases :): So, combining vitamin K2 and Cascara or even Pau D'Arco should be even more effective. Aspirin can also remove blockage accumulated from inflammation/infection.

Peater Piper

I was just reading that article on Fructose and Endotoxin yesterday. I noticed in the comments that he used to post here (or perhaps another Peat forum).

TreasureVibe

No one mentioning the Linus Pauling protocol along with all of his studies and of his collegue Matthias Rath? Vitamin C deficiency (scurvy) is the cause of atherosclerosis according to them and I sort of believe it.

The protocol is very simple: Ascorbic acid + L-Lysine + L-Proline = profit.

Their thesis is that lipoprotein (a) is the cholesterol particle that sticks to the arterial wall, not LDL, and L-Lysine is a natural lipoprotein (a) binder. Feed the body the nutrient that it requires to repair the crack in the arterial wall which is ascorbic acid while binding lipoprotein (a) and you will fully reverse atherosclerosis. As the arterial wall gets fixed by the body by vitamin C, the body will start to let the lipoprotein (a) deposits loose into the bloodstream. L-Lysine hastens this process as well. L-Proline was later added by Matthias Rath as a synergist to L-Lysine.

Last edited:

Arrade

No one mentioning the Linus Pauling protocol along with all of his studies and of his collegue Matthias Rath? Vitamin C deficiency (scurvy) is the cause of atherosclerosis according to them and I sort of believe it.

Their thesis is that lipoprotein (a) is the cholesterol particle that sticks to the arterial wall, not LDL, and L-Lysine is a natural lipoprotein (a) binder. Feed the body the nutrient that it requires to repair the crack in the arterial wall which is ascorbic acid while binding lipoprotein (a) and you will fully reverse atherosclerosis. As the arterial wall gets fixed by the body by vitamin C, the body will start to let the lipoprotein (a) deposits loose into the bloodstream. L-Lysine hastens this process as well. L-Proline was later added by Matthias Rath as a synergist to L-Lysine.
Very interesting!
L-ascorbate (Vitamin C) 5-6 grams a day in divided doses
L-Lysine 5 grams a day in divided doses
L-Proline 2-3 grams a day in divided doses
Tocotrienol Vitamin E
MK-7 Vitamin K2

http://jeffreydachmd.com/heart-disease-vitamin-c-and-linus-pauling2/

The website that first showed up was one I was looking at earlier that convinced me I need to switch from levothyroxine to NDT. I’m going to read more about it.

Arrade

Don’t forget he has two nobel prizes

benaoao

low fat, low sugar (below 60g of fructose a day which isn't even that low), low muscle meat, gelatin, egg yolk, fat free yogurt, loads of plants 10% fat 10% MCT oil 15% protein 65% high fiber carbs (fruits, lentils, yams etc.), 0 supplements