What Are Things You Can Do Now That You Didn’t Believe Would Be Possible?

Velve921

As we’ve all gone through our journeys through understanding Dr. Peat’s work, many of us have been healing the metabolism as a primary reason for choosing this path.

However, I am noticing more and more, than many people are not only healing, but doing things that they never thought was possible. And, these things are compounding as the metabolism becomes more robust with consistency.

So I thought it could be a fun thread if people want to contribute and tell us about some of their exciting metabolic changes that has brought them excitement. Besides just healing, maybe share some of their anecdotal super human capabilities that they never thought was possible.

GelatinGoblin

Digesting milk. Both my father and grandfather from my father's side cannot digest ANY sort of dairy or milk. Although my grandfather from my mother's side loved milk. At first I got very loose stools and gas but now I can drink 1 liter of warm milk just fine. No gas no constipation. Get warm hands from it.
Not much of a super power but it further wrecks the "lactose intolerance" theory.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals