What are these worm-like strands found in masks?

Hugh Johnson

I'm well aware that things can look alive while reacting to external stimuli, and I hate to contribute to the conspiratorial mood of the forum. Yet, I am hoping for some answers.

Perry Staltic

I saw a video of masks being made in China. They were throwing them on the floor into piles. So no telling what's on some of them. It wasn't the kind of production you would see in the US.

achillea

The end of Dr. Carrie Madej's report suggests how water is a potent mitigation to these interferences.
Check this out, you can purchase it now from Dr. Cowan which at the time of the presentation they weren't yet available. Worth fortifying our coherence at this time. I have a wand and so far, so good. Hope this helps all who care and dare to listen and we'll be seeing you in the beauty to come/they can't win!
Conversations with Dr. Cowan & Friends| Ep16: Dolf Zantinge (bitchute.com)

Nemo

I'm well aware that things can look alive while reacting to external stimuli, and I hate to contribute to the conspiratorial mood of the forum. Yet, I am hoping for some answers.

Why else would they keep these mask mandates going except to infect us with parasitic worms?

Sugartits

I wonder if those are the same as the wormlike fibers that burrow around in people's skin when they have morgellons. Even little children get them coming out through their skin, yet officially we are told that they are only a parasitic delusion.

OccamzRazer

I wonder if those are the same as the wormlike fibers that burrow around in people's skin when they have morgellons. Even little children get them coming out through their skin, yet officially we are told that they are only a parasitic delusion.
I've been hearing more and more about morgellons disease recently. Is this a real thing? If so, what is it caused by? Do you know of any sites or sources that have good info about it?

achillea

the fact that the fibers, strands are designed to assemble- in min 29 (Dr. Carrie video) shows this is beyond the morgellons situation, these are intended for the crypto world they have planned and to get it into us through wearing masks. This is providing the bacteria to fuel their assembly. (Masks are embedded with the strands, then with your breath and moisture, the bacterial fuel for growth, its right there in the details of this)

OccamzRazer

the fact that the fibers, strands are designed to assemble- in min 29 (Dr. Carrie video) shows this is beyond the morgellons situation, these are intended for the crypto world they have planned and to get it into us through wearing masks. This is providing the bacteria to fuel their assembly. (Masks are embedded with the strands, then with your breath and moisture, the bacterial fuel for growth, its right there in the details of this)
Will watch the vid later, can't right now.

So the premise is that this is being done to make people transhuman without their realizing it?

This seems absolutely crazy, but of course many crazy things have already happened.

Missenger

Cheap chinese masks coated with teflon spreading plastic fibers due to how crappy and cheap they are, the absolute horror.

achillea

I think the big picture is that we are being forced to confront the evil plot to survive this, even though we aren't up to speed of such dastardly dreamers who conjure. They have tech we can't imagine, I'm afraid, and they are going to use it. I don't like it, I wish it wasn't happening. The ones who can lie, steal, cheat, and kill aren't hiding now. There is a coven that has existed for a long time with bad plans for us. We need to tell each other the truth so we can help each other through this event that's coming. This isn't a religious thing, more like a war against humans, our natural sexual essence between male and female giving us the ability to procreate and our animals and the sacred beauty and abundance of our earth.

S-VV

I don't know too much about it, but I think it would be unfair to judge these folks who have it. Who knows what it is.

I found a couple of pages where they discuss their symptoms: Morgellons on Curezone and Morgellons on Earthclinic
Morgellons has nothing to do with worms, or any parasite for that matter. This view contributes to the stigmatization and ridicule of the illness. The threads, which are embedded within the dermis of patients, are made of keratans and other filamentous proteins, and are produced by keratinocytes when infected with Borrelia sensu lato. A course of doxycycline is thrapeutic for morgellons. The itching and stinging sensations are due to the local inflammation caused by the spirochetes.

Diokine

I work with microscopes all the time, and you see fibers and things like this regularly. High magnification and electrostatic interaction.

Giraffe

Why else would they keep these mask mandates going except to infect us with parasitic worms?
The politicians are involved in procurement and get bribes commission, or their family members happen to produce and/or sell masks. Happened in Germany and Austria.