What are the best EMF meters in 2022?

SuperStressed

I am looking for a new home and want to test if theres EMF-related problems before I agree to live there.
I will be doing all the obvious EMF-reducing practices anyway such as wired connections, no wifi etc..

Last edited:

miquelangeles

For accurate results you would need three meters, one for each type of EMF. A gauss meter to measure the magnetic fields, a body voltage meter (this is basically a multimeter) to measure the electric fields and an RF meter to measure radio frequency and microwave. Probably best to hire a professional to measure all.

Your main concern should be the RF coming from outside sources (cell towers etc) because you can't easily block those.
A house is better than an apartment where other people's electrical wiring is very close.
Also make sure the street power lines are not too close to the house or apartment. For example if it's an apartment on the 1st or 2nd floor and the power lines are just several meters away.

Most other things can be remediated from inside.
Use grounded power cords for all appliances, especially for laptops and any appliance that is near your body such as lamps etc.
Keep all power cords away from your body and unplug them when not in use. Every wire has an electric field as long as it is plugged into the wall, even if the appliance is turned off. Position the bed away from any walls and consider turning off the circuit breakers for the bedroom.
If you are spending many hours at your work desk you could buy an ethernet adapter for your smartphone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals