What Are Some Of The Hard (physical) Investments You've Made In Your Health With The Best Dividends?

jzeno

I used to spend tons of money on supplements and less so on items--things like a pull-up bar, or a juicer, or red bulbs--and that got me to thinking about which of my purchases over the years have panned out as good investments and which ones were a waste of money in the long run.

So far, some of my worthwhile investments have been a masticating juicer (as opposed to high-speed centrifugal juicers), and more recently enema gear. I like using a red lamp for the way it keeps me warm and my blood flowing but I think my current set up is inconvenient until I find a better way to use it so it's kinda mixed.

Honorable mentions go out to electric orange juicer, crock pot (I use daily), water filter stuff, and an electric kettle I use to boil water down to the degree and just forget about it and it shuts off or holds temp (love it).

There are innumerable books, gadgets and odd devices which claim to improve health (or make our lives easier) so I'm curious what things other people have invested their money into that turned out to be a good investment over time.

Anything that improves quality of life is up for grabs.

Lilac

I am in my late 50s now, and I look at so many "things" that I've bought as largely wasteful and not a good investment. This would include clothing, some furniture, and knickknack type stuff. That said, a couple of things that always shine for me as good investments:

First, the Peatier one, my distiller. At one gallon a day, it quickly paid for itself. I am pleased daily when I see the smelly, brown silt that end up at the bottom of the tank. I sense that my well-being has had a tiny uptick from the elimination of some tap water and plastic-bottled spring water.

Second, a very good pair of hair-cutting scissors. When I started cutting my own hair, it was very empowering and freeing. No more trips to a salon, no more expense. My hair is wavy, so slight unevenness doesn't show. Now I cut family members hair, too. And I do a good job. It's fun and saves time and money.