What Are My Options ?

Kiwiii

Before I kill myself, what are my options to try ?

So to make it short, i started having panic attacks ten years ago, took venlafaxine for so long, and had the bad idea to take finasteride.

After one week last february i crashed heavily. Big depression, suicidal toughts etc

My bloodwork shows low T and indosable GH, crashed E

I was put on androgel for 3 month, wich gave me a little boost, a bit better mood, but nothing really valuable.

So now, what are my other option to heal ?

I'm at the end of the road and dont know what to do.

Thanks

Peatful

Know and believe that you CAN heal.

OP
K

Kiwiii

Oh i've also done a 23andme analysis ! Does somebody know how to interepret them ?

Dhair

Why did you stop the androgel if it was helping? Also, the gel is not really that effective. Depending on how low your t is, you may want to consider TRT before you do anything drastic. You haven't tried everything until you've tried everything.

OP
K

Kiwiii

Because i have bloodwork to do in 2 days, and then my doctor wants me to go on 75mg Test E per week.

But i don't want to rely on shots for my whole life.

I'm on AD.

I want just to recover

Dhair

Because i have bloodwork to do in 2 days, and then my doctor wants me to go on 75mg Test E per week.

But i don't want to rely on shots for my whole life.

I'm on AD.

I want just to recover
I looked at your previous labs. Looks like we have been in a similar situation. The last year and a half has been a living hell for me. I took finasteride for weeks and then flouroqinolones, which caused me to crash completely. My test was 243 ng/dl, deep depression, depersonalization, just hell. I have somehow found the will to keep living. Every day is a struggle.
Have you tried pregnenolone, thyroid or any of Peat's other basic recommendations? Thyroid and pregnenelone have helped me out of recent emergency situations, although things are still very unstable for me.
If you feel that you are truly out of options, I would just go with the TRT. I have never heard of TRT making a man permanently infertile. Even so, would you rather be infertile or take your own life? Because if you truly believe these are your only two options, it doesn't seem like a difficult choice to me...

Lucenzo01

Eat a simple and nutritous diet. Full milk with oats and sugar is fuel for the spirit. Niacinamide and Vitamin C megadoses would improve every condition. Good luck.

OP
K

Kiwiii

I have new labs :

T is still low at 297
E2 is crashed
Progesterone is high (i was tooking Preg)
Gh is undosable : < 0.5
Thyroid is fine
LH and FSH are in the low range

OP
K

Kiwiii

So i started TRT 6 weeks ago, 80 mg per week, every sunday.

And things are not better at all. Suicidal toughts are back

Blossom

Forum Supporter
How is your temp and pulse? If you don't know then measure them when you first wake up and again about 1/2 hour after breakfast for a few days and report back please.