What Are Eggs Doing In A Peat Diet?

nikolabeacon

What does this have to do with Eggs? Peat said: "I think eggs contain “biological” factors of various kinds besides the specific essential nutrients." "I think?" "biological factors?" "various kinds?" Oh sure, I'll just except all of this, no further questions asked.

If, everything in the universe (including all things edible) have "biological factors," as you say, then just explain to me why eggs have the "good" ones? And why nuts, seeds, and all the other foods with naturally occurring PUFAs that Peat avoids, do not.

You're thoughts are not too complex for anyone. Please do not go on another flowery, rambling tangent.

"An intellectual is a man who says a simple thing in a difficult way; an artist is a man who says a difficult thing in a simple way."

Now, I'm hungry:

So you think we evolved only on pure nutrients? Read carefully quotes from him that I posted because he explained there some things. Milk and fruit also contain various biologicsl effects not just because there is tons of nonnutritional substances in them but also in right proportions which evolved over milions of years with us. Food is complex because of harmony and proportions of nutrient in it.Egg is not a seed it is a food designed for growing chicken...similar to milk.

sprinter

So you think we evolved only on pure nutrients? Read carefully quotes from him that I posted because he explained there some things. Milk and fruit also contain various biologicsl effects not just because there is tons of nonnutritional substances in them but also in right proportions which evolved over milions of years with us. Food is complex because of harmony and proportions of nutrient in it.Egg is not a seed it is a food designed for growing chicken...similar to milk.

There are a "non-nutrional substances" in every natural food. And every food has quite the obvious purpose to serve. You're saying that because milk is obviously food for a baby cow and eggs designed for a growing chicken that they therefore have "biological factors" that make them GOOD for humans to eat? Many would argue they're not good for humans for these very reasons. But nuts, seeds, avocados, etc have a purpose in existence that clearly make them bad for us to eat?

The only food that has a truly symbiotic relationship with humans is fruit. For the most part it visually entices us, it's sweet, it wants to be eaten so the animal will spread it's seed, and you don't have to kill anything or neutralize it's natural defenses. So beautiful... so lets all be fruitarians.

Everything else has nutrients/anti-nutrients and is good in some ways and problematic in other ways. So lets not waste time talking about "various" "biological factors" unless you're going to be define what they are in a specific, tangible way and apply that same logic consistently to all foods. Let's get back to science.

Last edited:

Velve921

Why don't you ask Peat that? He's the one talks about avoiding PUFA like the plague. Dave Foster brings up a good point. If Peat hates PUFA so much and you can get all the nutrients from eggs elsewhere (I don't know if this is true), why does he eat them?

Eggs, liver, and oysters appear like nature's multivitamin yet retain PUFA. Vitamin A, Copper, Zinc, Selenium, B Vitamins are found in high doses in these foods and more difficult to find in most low Pufa foods. The power of these nutrients are important for sufficient energy function and oppose the detriments of the stress metabolism; using the right quality of these foods I believe out weighs the detriments of PUFA it contains. I crave egg yolks and liver; after eating liver, energy levels and mental clarity increase immensely. I notice if I do not have 7-14 oysters per week I feel sluggish. Hopefully this can be a little more helpful.

nikolabeacon

There are a "non-nutrional substances" in most every natural food. And every food has quite the obvious purpose to serve. You're saying that because milk is obviously food for a baby cow and eggs designed for growing chicken that they have "biological factors" that make them GOOD for humans to eat? Many would argue they're bad for humans for that very reason. But nuts, seeds, avocados, etc have a purpose in existence that make them bad for us to eat?

The only food that has a truly symbiotic relationship with humans is fruit. For the most part it visually entices us, it's sweet, it wants to be eaten so the animal will spread it's seed, and you don't have to kill anything or neutralize it's defenses. So beautiful... so lets all be fruitarians.

Everything else has nutrients/anti-nutrients and is good in some ways and problematic in other ways. So lets not waste time talking about "various" "biological factors" unless you're going to be define what they are in a specific, tangible way and apply that same logic consistently to all foods. Let's get back to science.
I was clear what biological factors means. Biological factors and Technical factors are not the same. And many of them are not yet investigated. And they will not unles we change our view from mechanicall understanding of things and life to metaphysical one( divine universal laws of consciousness responsible for creation and life which can be understood with some mathematical laws in combination with art). "Physics, in the 20th century, has taken on the Nietzchean subjectivism, claiming to quantize/digitize everything. There is no digital nature." Even food suitable for our system will be a problem if other biological (and metaphysical)factors and stimulants(environmental) in life are not right ones for regenerations of cells.It is proven and very simple to understand that some foods are not designed for our digestive system which evolved in specific complex environment. . I talk about current foods which are available and historicaly proven and which are suitable for our physiology because it happens that we evolved and improved our physiology because some specific combination of nutrients and enviromental factors. We become aware of it and now we strive to improve it even more bysearching for other complex interrelationships. Milk fruit and eggs and other animal products are foods suitable for us. We still dont have knowledge to make something complex as eggs fruit and milk and all other food. And nobody for sure said that one needs to eat eggs. But you must take other complex foods with similar complexity and richness.

sprinter

Eggs, liver, and oysters appear like nature's multivitamin yet retain PUFA. Vitamin A, Copper, Zinc, Selenium, B Vitamins are found in high doses in these foods and more difficult to find in most low Pufa foods. The power of these nutrients are important for sufficient energy function and oppose the detriments of the stress metabolism; using the right quality of these foods I believe out weighs the detriments of PUFA it contains. I crave egg yolks and liver; after eating liver, energy levels and mental clarity increase immensely. I notice if I do not have 7-14 oysters per week I feel sluggish. Hopefully this can be a little more helpful.

I personally agree with all this, but it's also you're anecdotal experience. Some people don't crave eggs or feel good after eating them and could possibly get what they need in other places. What do eggs specifically offer that liver, oysters, milk and other foods don't? I believe someone asked that? You could argue nuts are the place to get Vitamin E, so we should deal with the PUFA there too. I know some people who LOVE nuts and could happily go the rest of their lives without liver and oysters.

Last edited:

sprinter

I was clear what biological factors means. Biological factors and Technical factors are not the same. And many of them are not yet investigated. And they will not unles we change our view from mechanicall understanding of things and life to metaphysical one( divine universal laws of consciousness responsible for creation and life which can be understood with some mathematical laws in combination with art). "Physics, in the 20th century, has taken on the Nietzchean subjectivism, claiming to quantize/digitize everything. There is no digital nature." Even food suitable for our system will be a problem if other biological (and metaphysical)factors and stimulants(environmental) in life are not right ones for regenerations of cells.It is proven and very simple to understand that some foods are not designed for our digestive system which evolved in specific complex environment. . I talk about current foods which are available and historicaly proven and which are suitable for our physiology because it happens that we evolved and improved our physiology because some specific combination of nutrients and enviromental factors. We become aware of it and now we strive to improve it even more bysearching for other complex interrelationships. Milk fruit and eggs and other animal products are foods suitable for us. We still dont have knowledge to make something complex as eggs fruit and milk and all other food. And nobody for sure said that one needs to eat eggs. But you must take other complex foods with similar complexity and richness.

WISE TEACHER, I TOO WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY VIEW FROM A MECHANICAL UNDERSTANDING TO A METAPHYSICAL ONE. PLEASE GIVE ME SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO THIS. I WILL BEGIN IMMEDIATELY.

ALSO PLEASE LIST THE FIVE "DIVINE LAWS OF CONSCIOUSNESS" THAT YOU FEEL ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR A NEW STUDENT TO LEARN. PLEASE INCLUDE THE NECESSARY MATHEMATICAL LAWS AND COMBINATION OF ART I WILL NEED TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THEM.

THANK YOU!

Last edited:

nikolabeacon

You wanted to say someone CRAVE nuts. Because of some systematical imbalanes and bad habits and stimulants from which their needs become strange . Some kind of compulsion from bad stimulants( bad technical environment devoided of life). And learned helplesness also. True Metaphysical state such as Love can be achieved only in optimal physiological state. There are levels of state similar to Maslov piramid of achievements in life. Same can be implied in science investigation. There are higher levels of consciousness ( dependant of our body state and its place in environment)needed for understanding some things in nature. Ray clearly said that art is neccesary part of grasping the world scientificaly. You think that complex structure of our bodies developed just by random merging of substances in random proportions. And that it can be understood by examining single factors in eggs and other things. They are merged and fused together because of some complex environmentsl factors guided by methaphysical laws of highest consciousness. Love is methaphysical gravity. We are in process of understanding them. But currently in too bad health physiologicaly to have energy to move one step forward. And it requires not just technical and mathematical understanding of things but perfect and highest state of our body and consciousness. And i dont understand why I so much iritate you?

nikolabeacon

WISE TEACHER, I TOO WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY VIEW FROM A MECHANICAL UNDERSTANDING TO A METAPHYSICAL ONE. PLEASE GIVE ME SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO THIS. I WILL BEGIN IMMEDIATELY.

ALSO PLEASE LIST THE FIVE "DIVINE LAWS OF CONSCIOUSNESS" THAT YOU FEEL ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR A NEW STUDENT TO LEARN. PLEASE INCLUDE THE NECESSARY MATHEMATICAL LAWS AND COMBINATION OF ART I WILL NEED TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THEM.

THANK YOU!
Metaphysical is nothing misterious as majority think. It just mean tha it is in process of understanding and developing. And require higher level of physiological functioning. Same as in Para- psyhology

nikolabeacon

And also moderators can change my username if it is a thing thats is funny to you or is bothering you or someone else. I dont
Stop egging me on.
I really have no bad intent. Trust me. You are the one who mocked me without a reason. Forum is a place where everyone can state their own opininon on the topic.Why didnt you ignore me and leave readers to take something usefull from everyones writings.

sprinter

Metaphysical is nothing misterious as majority think. It just mean tha it is in process of understanding and developing. And require higher level of physiological functioning. Same as in Para- psyhology

How has your metaphysical journey and development led you to a deeper understanding about the "various kinds" of "biological factors" in eggs?

nikolabeacon

How has your metaphysical journey and development led you to a deeper understanding about the "various kinds" of "biological factors" in eggs?
You are constantly mocking me. There is not enough specific informations and specific knowledge( or call it like you want) about eggs and other foods that will satisfy your hunger for exact scientific knowledge. Some things cannot be explained by words and just specific isolated formulations because there is a great number of environmental stimulans which can mske it untrue.. Ask Ray Peat or Scientist Gilber Ling How you will explain True Love feeling beetwen man and a woman with specific information. Nature is not digital. And must be seen as a complex wholeness.

sprinter

There is not enough specific informations and specific knowledge( or call it like you want) about eggs and other foods that will satisfy your hunger for exact scientific knowledge. .

I asked what the "biological factors of various kinds" in eggs were. You said I have a techno-academic mind devoid of life and that some things are metaphysical blah blah blah basically you are so spiritual and have access to higher vibrations then I do. So I ask you how what you're saying APPLIES TO MY QUESTION and you got nothing. Now you wanna cry about it.

Ask Ray Peat or Scientist Gilber Ling How you will explain True Love feeling beetwen man and a woman with specific information. Nature is not digital. And must be seen as a complex wholeness.

You can feel love. Love and Consciousness are very important aspects of our higher selves. This has nothing to do with my question about what Peat said about eggs. I've have been trying hard to get you to make the connection.

Last edited:

nikolabeacon

I asked what the "biological factors of various kinds" in eggs were. You said I have a techno-academic mind devoid of life and that some things are metaphysical blah blah blah basically you are so intelligent and spiritual and you and have access to higher vibrations then I do. So I ask you how what you're saying APPLIES TO MY QUESTION and you got nothing. Now you wanna cry about it.

You can feel love. Love and Consciousness are very important aspects of our higher selves. This has nothing to do with my question about what Peat said about eggs. I don't know why you brought it up.
I answered to you what are various biological factors. Biological factor always comes from complexity and interrelationships beetwen various substances. Every thing which have nourishing and lifde regenerating potential which evolved a complex structure over time have synergy i n its own structure. Those various substances when you disassemble them they dont function in a same manner and their biological value is diminished because of disruption in synergy. Knowing one part dont tells you nothing. You cannot take one and say...oh yeas this is the one i was looking for and forget about others. Same as with true Love beetwen partners and family members comes from many complex and interrelated factors which are called" metaphysical" because they cannot be explained and disassemled as you woukd like in a concise format. If my answer didnt satisfied your hunger than stop questioning me about it please.

sprinter

Eggcellent+cracks+me+up_4679da_4640747.jpg

Last edited:

nikolabeacon

Ok, so eggs have good "biological factors" because they were designed for a growing chicken? Because they were designed for a growing chicken they are a good thing for humans to eat? This is what you're saying, yes?
We evolved because of certain various factors in environmemt( climate, food which grown in that speciffic climate, and other habits which where coherent and in tune with consciousnes laws of creation and development . We become aware of it but as a complex substances which are undivisible because they also evolved with us like our bodies .Every food and environmental stimuly(primarly high Co2 , light) whose evolution is closely related to our own evolution and physiology which have characteristic complex synergetic structure evolved in similar enviroment as we are makes it suitable for our system. And physiology. And further evolution of our organism depends on food as a primary level but mental activity( metaphysical and parapsyjological) and contact with the enviroment are factors which should take place after satisfaction of basic evolutionary needs. Same as in Maslow hierarchy of needs for acomplishment. You can ask same question for milk and fruit . But i cannot answer you what specific thing in them makes them necessary or not. Their complex synergetic structure makes them powerfull. And necessary for our organism. Same as how compllexity of environmental stimulants makes it effective for regeneration. And where we are going to end if we would do that. We cannot produce milk egg and fruit in a Lab. I really dont understand. If you are going in that direction yoh will conclude that wee should make milk eggs and fruit in a lab for our needs. Which we realy arent in a position to do so.?

nikolabeacon

You will go crazy similar like Nietzche if you dont change your aproach. He also believed that evetything can be digitalized and explained in a concise form and after first more chalenging problem of complexity, for his digitalized ,(and blind faith in a life of a chosen devoided of change and new explorations) phylosophy frame, he crushed completely. Contrary to Blake and other people on whose works Ray based his own work.

Last edited:

tara

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals