What about starches but cleaning the bowels daily

清貴杉山

im heading to the conclusion that in my personal case,i dont really have a issue with some starches,with some yes by default like oats wheat rye etc,but white rice,and white rice crackers,masa dont,as long i maintain a carrot salad everyday and AC every 2 3 days,there is anyone with a similar experience? i cant maintain a only fruit diet,im unenployed rn,and craving starches like CRAZY

osar

im heading to the conclusion that in my personal case,i dont really have a issue with some starches,with some yes by default like oats wheat rye etc,but white rice,and white rice crackers,masa dont,as long i maintain a carrot salad everyday and AC every 2 3 days,there is anyone with a similar experience? i cant maintain a only fruit diet,im unenployed rn,and craving starches like CRAZY
are you consuming enough sodium? Are craving salted or unsalted starches? Try eating the starches with no added salt or sugar and see if they're still desirable

清貴杉山

are you consuming enough sodium? Are craving salted or unsalted starches? Try eating the starches with no added salt or sugar and see if they're still desirable
im getting enough sodium,i just crave starches,i dont mind on eating a unsalted tortilla or potatos,sometimes i just add pepper only to potatos

osar

im getting enough sodium,i just crave starches,i dont mind on eating a unsalted tortilla or potatos,sometimes i just add pepper only to potatos
Corn tortillas are healthy, they are nixtamalized by processing the corn with calcium hydroxide;
"RP: Yeah.
They don't have the toxic effects of
plain corn. Much of the polyunsaturated
fatty acids have been removed. And the
niacin content has been increased. And
the leucine has been effectively
detoxified. Very digestible."
-ORN 2020-04-20: Dr. Peat On Viruses, Exosomes, Flu, Vaccines

Mixing the starches with some butter helps offset some of the negative effects; Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki
Adding sugar to milk helps get enough carbohydrate if there isn't good fruit or it's too costly. A lot of people mix sugar into hot coffee and then pour it into milk

清貴杉山

Corn tortillas are healthy, they are nixtamalized by processing the corn with calcium hydroxide;
"RP: Yeah.
They don't have the toxic effects of
plain corn. Much of the polyunsaturated
fatty acids have been removed. And the
niacin content has been increased. And
the leucine has been effectively
detoxified. Very digestible."
-ORN 2020-04-20: Dr. Peat On Viruses, Exosomes, Flu, Vaccines

Mixing the starches with some butter helps offset some of the negative effects
Adding sugar to milk helps get enough carbohydrate if there isn't good fruit or it's too costly
yes i was aware about corn tortillas being good,i make my own and cook them on refined coconut oil,besides that,and well washed organic white rice i dont eat other grains,potatos are not a staple either,but i found out the fruit stuff being kinda expensive

Back
Top Bottom