WHAT ABOUT LEMONS

beachbum

HELLO,

Good or bad. I was thinking of making lemonaid.

tara

I'm reluctant to categorise any food as either algood or bad generally - depends on quantity, quality, and context.
I think Reams (RBTI) said they supported the liver's functions, and had useful alkalinising effects on the system.
I believe there are reports of them being potentially helpful against cancer?
I'd say if you like them, try them, and watch for effects. Maybe don't overdo it to begin with - eg start with just one lemon a day and work up if it seems good. Could stir up the system a bit.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

I'm reluctant to categorise any food as either algood or bad generally - depends on quantity, quality, and context.
I think Reams (RBTI) said they supported the liver's functions, and had useful alkalinising effects on the system.
I believe there are reports of them being potentially helpful against cancer?
I'd say if you like them, try them, and watch for effects. Maybe don't overdo it to begin with - eg start with just one lemon a day and work up if it seems good. Could stir up the system a bit.
Okay cool. I wanted to use them for better liver function. Thank you very much.

whit

kay cool. I wanted to use them for better liver function. Thank you very much.
We drink a lot of home made lemonade and love it. Just watch out for the store bought, There can be some trash in there eg. dye, flavor, etc.....

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Naaaa. No store bought here.

ShotTrue

Outside the obvious lack of sugar, which would be added in after I assume, lemons & limes have about a 1/3 of the vitamins & nutrients (excluding vit c which is about the same in lemons & half in limes).

Other than that, they are a tropical fruit low in estrogen & pufa, so if your stomach can handle the acid, making the switch is possible.

I don't find lemonade nearly as satisfying though I'll have to check again. Orange juice is just such a good snack in a pinch, and I'm wondering if lemons have a lowering effect on test more than oranges.
I'd recommend experimenting with similar fruit juices, OJ still being better than lemonade imo

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals