What About Lanolin/Woolwax

@Kray also want to say that the lanolin is perfect for my lips, they are healing quickly! Sooo much better than coconut oil and cocoa butter.

Kray

Nice, isn't it? Mine as well. Thanks for posting 🥰
What did you use on your skin during your itchy days? Did you use any lanolin, and did it help? If you didn't use it, seeing how it's helping now, do you think it would have same effects elsewhere as on lips?

What did you use on your skin during your itchy days? Did you use any lanolin, and did it help? If you didn't use it, seeing how it's helping now, do you think it would have same effects elsewhere as on lips?
It was years ago so I just used Jergens lotion after a shower. I hated to do it but I didn't know any better. If that happened now I would use coconut oil or cocoa butter.

I think lanolin is top notch for healing these skin issues.

Kray

It was years ago so I just used Jergens lotion after a shower. I hated to do it but I didn't know any better. If that happened now I would use coconut oil or cocoa butter.

I think lanolin is top notch for healing these skin issues.
I'm having itchy skin rashes, not dry skin alone. Your pick for that?

Kray

yes... if you have hard water though, fix that. Hard water makes me itch like crazy and it's not worth dealing with
But you mean yes to lanolin for itchy rashes, over cocoa butter or coconut oil? Sorry if I wasn't clear.