Westhroid-P "The purest NDT"

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From quick glance it looks like the same makers of Naturethroid. Very interesting.

OP
R

radix

Yes, it is from RLC labs.

They used to make Naturethroid and Westhroid as two different products with various different formulations.
Now, they have added Westhroid-P (pure), and they still keep the Westhroid brand (as well as Naturethroid, of course), but it is precisely the same as Naturethroid. They have only kept the Westhroid brand and look as people are used to it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Too bad you need a prescription to get it, or I would definitely give it a shot.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Looks like the best deal is on the 2 grains.

OP
R

radix

One of the two inactive ingredients is inulin:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inulin

"Inulins are a group of naturally occurring polysaccharides produced by many types of plants,[1] industrially most often extracted from chicory.[2] The inulins belong to a class of dietary fibers known as fructans."

I seem to remember Ray saying bad things about fructans. Couldn't give you a link though, so maybe it doesn't count.

Bluebell

Looks like good stuff.

I'd be happier having a mini amount of inulin compared to some of the toxic chemicals they put in the others though ;)

Bluebell

They don't give out a lot of info on their site, do they?

I wonder if the product has had the other T components such as T1, T2, calcitonin etc still in there, or whether they've removed everything except the T3 and T4?