Western Medicine Is Dead

Rick K

Don't go there, Rick. Be patient with prickliness. Grithin is extremely smart and making a critical point.

We are in deep sh*t and must not underestimate the enemy.
Thank you for your reply and concern, Nemo. You are most correct about the enemy. On the first point I only see arrogance masquerading as intelligence. His statements about "only the licensed have access to or possess said knowledge are a false premise. We can all become whatever we strive for and, with the power of conviction, nothing can stand in our way. Before I tell anyone that "they don't get it, or aren't capable of understanding" I must first look in the mirror. Why belittle others and push them away instead of nurturing and bringing them closer? To make others look small is indicative of the source.
I do sincerely thank you for your consideration. It is a pleasure knowing you and has added to my life.
I live by the premise (now) that all people are my brothers and sisters and are all divine souls on their own path. It is never my place to "help" them or criticize them as, what I do to them I only do to myself. If someone does ask for my help then I must give it according to way they wish as that's what serves them even if it makes no sense to me. Their ideas or mannerisms are just as valid to them as mine are to me.
Some very positive developments regarding the crumbling of the NWO in the last few days, don't you think? We aren't out of the woods by a long shot but there is daylight.

PxD

in terms of wokeness, i still think it's some sort of CIA/elite operation to distract from the banking industry and class struggle, exactly what marx himself was trying to point out. I don't know much about the frankfurt school, but from the one book i read from marcuse "one dimensional man" i certainly don't think was the spark of the wokeism. in fact marcuse seems pretty spot on here:
It's not the distraction, it's version 2.0.

Economic class struggle, where it was pursued and the revolutionaries were victorious, resulted in the monstrosity of communism. It's a failed model with 100 years of track record all around the world to prove how bad it is. Not only that, but the advent of cheap, plentiful energy in the form of hydrocarbons starting after WW2 made the world a richer place than it's ever been, more productive and further removed from the brutish natural state of our existence, which made it that much harder to rile up the working classes in the West.

So, how to sell something that has a bad reputation? You rebrand it.

It's not about class struggle (the banks) now, it's about race, gender and sex struggle. Replace bourgeoisie and kulaks with straight white men, replace the proletariat with non-whites, queers, and women, and you've got 21st century Marxism (wokeism).

CIA, FBI, etc. as well as big corporations and the Federal Govt have all adopted the race/gender/sex struggle as their de facto operational ideologies. This is what diversity/inclusion/equity is. I don't think it's a CIA setup, because it's way bigger than just that one organization. I think it's the other way around...the CIA itself has been assimilated into wokeism over the past couple of decades. For example, Obama's CIA director, James Brennan, voted for the US Communist Party as a young man and is a devoted rainbow flag-waver and BLM supporter. This is what the organization has become.

Do you know who James Lindsay is? He's written at least one book recently on the subject, tracing its origins and how it got to where it is today. It starts with Gramsci and the Frankfurt School in the 1920s, then continues with Marcuse and the rest of them when they came to America in the 1930s, then California in the 1940s, then Saul Alinsky, becoming well established in elite academic circles during those decades until in about 1987-1988 it became packaged into its current critical theory structure ("structural racism", "white privilege", "diversity and inclusion") format and then was exported to the rest of academia and to a lesser extent outside of the US too. Under Obama's presidency it was mainstreamed into government (including the FBI, CIA, and the top brass in the US military), and during Trump's term and now Biden's it's also been adopted into the corporate world and K-12 public education (in some states, not everywhere). Currently, they're working to push it further into the US military and purge out non-wokeness from the mid-level officer corps.

PxD

Is that why Obama is trying to build an underwater mansion now after owning 5 or so? Sounds like your typical communist to me.
Obama is a woke Marxist, not an orthodox Marxist, so his wheelhouse is more BLM, the sexual deviants, saving the world from CO2, etc. so he wouldn’t be against having a big bank account.

That being said though, Marxist leadership never practice what they preach. Look at Bernie and his millions from book sales, and holiday lake home. Marshall Tito of Yugoslavia had his own private island and game reserve. Soviet and Chinese leadership also had access to villas, concubines, private (exclusive) everything. They lived like literal nobility. They’re all hypocrites.

yerrag

The way you can tell someone is really pro-people is that he doesn't really get to live long enough to see his grandchild:

You can add to this list depending on the country you're from. We're familiar with JFK Jr,. MLK Jr. Malcolm X, RFK. There's Sun Yat Sen of China. There's Andres Bonifacio (wife raped in front of him before he was killed) of the Philippines. If you get to live as old as Trump, you're not likely pro-people much less America First (Trump's AFINO - America First in Name Only, but certainly ZIF - Zionist Israel First).

meatbag

There's a great book on the subject of how western medicine was shaped to financially benefit the capitalist monopoly class; "Rockefller Medicine Men"

"This book tells the hidden story of the financial, political, and institutional manipulations whereby a diverse and eclectic range of healing modalities available to the North American public was summarily pared down to a singular style of medicine that would become the predominant medicine of the Western world and a major force in global medical culture during the 20th century. This was brought about largely by the collaboration of the American Medical Association, the philanthropies of Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller, and the development of a revolutionary curriculum by the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine."
-Rockefeller Medicine Men : Medicine and Capitalism in America

An article and video from Corbett Report on the subject;
Episode 286 – Rockefeller Medicine : The Corbett Report
-
Also keep in mind that these same people, including the institution of Johns Hopkins was heavily vested in eugenics;
"
RP 48:05- Yeah, it’s interesting that Johns Hopkins University was so central with the World Economic Forum in the Great Reset, because they were the founders of the official Eugenics office, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, was pretty much a creation of Johns Hopkins University and their Eugenics people. Their Eugenics ideas inspired the Nazis. The US actually passed laws to sterilize people, such as immigrant people who couldn’t speak English, became candidates. The poverty class, malnourished and sickly people. If sickness appeared to run in a family then you could sterilize them, under the law of many states. Those ideas inspired the Nazis. So Johns Hopkins’ history is right in the same line as the current ‘Great Reset’ policy.

PT 49:20- Could this not work to their opposite conclusion where all the people that they’re able to control, who watch television, go to school, that they’re able to control that they’re the ones who won’t make it through their great reset program through the next ten years? Or become more transhuman?

RP 49:44- Yeah, the direction of education under this digitized, centralization of power it is to turn people into useful, profitable employees of these technological monopolies, or to put them on a pension and keep them powerless poverty."
ORN 3_15_21: Viruses, Vaccines, Great Reset, Genetics
-
All In The Family: Meet The Inbred Eugenics-Obsessed “Elite” Who Are Shaping Our World : The Corbett Report
"We are told by the well-coiffed liars of the mainstream media that the world’s “elite” have descended on Davos, Switzerland, for the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum, where the rich and powerful hobnob over hot cocoa as they find better ways to swindle the public, wreak havoc and ride out the coming financial crisis. This, needless to say, is a lie.

But if the glitterati, hangers-on and nouveau riche that hog the headlines at Davos are not the elite string-pullers that the MSM wants you to believe, who are? And what is their guiding philosophy?"

meatbag

Vaccination is a great example of this;

RP 21:08- The whole vaccine thing, it was...the smallpox vaccine after thousands of years of practice (see the book “Genius of China” by Temple) it became a usable medical tool and finally in the 1960s they decided they would get organized about it and instead of vaccinating people where there hadn’t been any cases of smallpox for decades they decided to use it in a new outbreak and encircle the area where it was becoming an epidemic and keep it from spreading and so in just two or three years of actual organized activity they eliminated smallpox from the world. But if you use a vaccine in that way you lose your market for selling vaccines. So, the vaccine for smallpox was used intelligently and then there was no more market for selling it. So they never made that mistake again. So the policy now is to vaccinate healthy people, even though you kill (or worse) some of them, it will keep the market going if you instill the idea that vaccines are something everyone should have.

So the medical intervention has been modified to generate profit for the capitalist class at everyone else's expense
---
GAVI Vaccine Alliance Is The Source Of Terror Behind Global Lockdowns And Vaccine Coercion

jnklheimer

The main point is solid but all the religious and political claptrap is offputting and irrelevant. Give us evidence, not contentious rhetoric.
or you could simply accept the author has their personal views that dont matter to you and take the other relevant info graciously. it is their blog, after all. they can write what they want.