We’re Peatonians More Than Peatarians, Thoughts?

GelatinGoblin

I don't quite understand your question.
For the time I have been on this forum, the community has various levels of interpretation of Peats' work.
Going from base value of his articles, to the base values of his articles and email confirmations about his works and stuff he expended upon beyond his articles in interviews or lone statements, to people going off his articles including expension on his works by the seasoned users of this forum like Haidut and Travis, and many other types of user based understanding.
As the forum gets older and the Peat diet evolves (is peat still writing articles :crazy:), some of the users have perhaps developed unorthodox implementations of Peats' diet philosophies and ideals including misuse of his works; like eating too much sugar, and going diabetic and gaining too much fat.
I don't follow a good amount of his principles for example: I still eat muscle meat, turkey to be exact, lots of Trytophen and Iron which is not ideal and I only eat fruit for sugar, I don't take Preg, DHEA and whatever other metabolites and neurosteroids. As time goes on I implement more of his ideas.

But as far as I can see there aren't many fanatical followers of him outside of schizos and Orthorexia Nervosa sufferers, perhaps his ideals are taken a bit far by some or misunderstood.
More education is the solution to this, I myself have not studied it nearly enough as I should. I mean what the hell are Histamines and Endotoxin? What is methene blue or whatever its called? Is that meth?! Why do people want to take aspirin? Where do I even get started on DHEA, Preg, Prog...
What the hell is a carrot?!?!
:hairpull :carrot2:hairpull:carrot

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
OccamzRazer Raw milk for mood, bowel motility, and more! Testimonials 9
bzmazu More vitamin K2, more testosterone K 0
R Bullied youths are much more likely to have violent fantasies, new study shows Scientific Studies 1
Rinse & rePeat Brewer's Yeast A Cure For Diabetes And More.. Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
U What is more beneficial for overall health: squats or sprinting? Exercise 2
Rinse & rePeat Kidney Consumption Lowers Histamines & More Organ Meat 29
Lokzo Mouth Taping Benefits Explored (Erections, Sleep Quality & More) Experiments 7
N Teeths pain when I do bike and try to go a little’ more intense Ask For Help or Advice 0
IVILA How to sweat more Ask For Help or Advice 10
Hans Problems with the carnivore diet (Pros, cons, side effects, glucose deficiency and more) Discussing Dietary Models 13
ecstatichamster Vaccines cause more dangerous strains to evolve and shed (from vaccinated hosts) Vaccines 9
Blaze There are more drug related deaths from aspirin than any other drug on the planet. Ask For Help or Advice 38
OccamzRazer More vascularity in one arm than in the other? Miscellaneous 16
D Is Willow Bark More Effective Than Aspirin > For Pain/Inflamation? Aspirin 0
R Optimal amount of cardiovascular exercise per day? 30 minutes? 60 minutes? More? Ask For Help or Advice 6
A Anti-aging, more collagen production, youthful appearance due to glitch re: histamine? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 5
BearWithMe Everything that should improve thyroid makes me more hypothyroid Ask For Help or Advice 116
A How to become more physically attractive to girls/women? Ask For Help or Advice 198
David PS Ray Peat Interview Jodellfit - Dr Ray Peat - Hormone Replacement, Thyroid, Frequent Snacking, Chronic Fatigue and more Q&A Interviews 4
P Made one change to coffee, now no more stress Coffee 23
emac More Saturated fat seems to have cured my adhd + reduced my facial bloating. Diet 36
Mauritio GABA decreases flouride inuced hypothyroidism; more effective than thyroid hormone Thyroid and Hormones 24
B Mouth Taping at Night = More Nocturia Insomnia, Sleep Issues 7
GreekDemiGod Wealth / money will improve your metabolism more than anything Miscellaneous 42
Mauritio Cistanche more effective at decreasing lipid peroxidation and free radicals than Vitamin E and Caffeine Science 46
bzmazu Big Tech Pushes Digital ID Cards to Track Vaccinations, Shopping, Banking Activity and More Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 20
ScurveDream Leanness and physiology -- how does it all work (more of a rant)? Metabolism 1
biggirlkisss What are good books to learn biology etc to understand the science more deeply? Ask For Help or Advice 3
N Why testosterone, dht makes me more fatigue? Mental Issues 4
C Why do indigenous people have bigger and more defined jaws? Diet 21
GorillaHead Which one increases core body temp more? Glucose or fructose and or combination? Diet 23
Hans Anti-serotonin stack for more energy and well-being Articles & Scientific Studies 17
Mauritio Caprylic acid effective against Candida albicans , H. Pylori and Cytomegalovirus, more effective than diflucan Science 14
M Organic Milk Contains More PUFA? Diet 3
Herbie Saturated fat protects alcoholics, so why not drink more? Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 14
bzmazu More good news on Ivermectin.... Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
J Smaller, more frequent meals = night time hunger Diet 4
E Is Vitex a.k.a. chasteberry more positive than negative and your thoughts on whether it is bad for the testicles? Supplements 3
TypicalJock Could milk possibly give me more acne? Ask For Help or Advice 8
haidut More Japanese Suicides In October, Than COVID-19 Deaths In Entire 2020 Scientific Studies 8
Max. Astaxanthin Is More Potent Than Saw Palmeto In Reducing 5AR? Ask For Help or Advice 9
Lokzo It’s MORe Exciting Than Mu: Crosstalk Between Mu Opioid Receptors And Glutamatergic Transmission Scientific Studies 0
Harryedgar Pufa Seems More Anabolic Than SAT Here - What Do Y’all Think? Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 4
ecstatichamster Study Shows Lockdowns Cause More Infection Than Not Scientific Studies 3
T I Missed My 5 Mg Evening Dose Of Valium, Now Have More Physical Anxiety Is This Neurological Damage? Ask For Help or Advice 33
GorillaHead Metals And Androgenic Alopecia. More To It? Hair & Nails 3
J Eating Liver Makes Me Feel Cold More Often And Faster, Why? Metabolism 7
RealNeat Mexico Is Looking More And More Attractive. Any Advice Or Suggestions? Diet 24
not_James_Bond Man Gets Covid Twice And Second Hit 'more Severe' Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 7
hiconscience Black Seeds Raised My Temperature More Than Dessicated Thyroid Ever Has Metabolism 9