Well, This is disturbing…..”Zombie” Pandemic Dead People With Bluetooth Connections?

David PS

Does she offer any evidence whatsoever…? At all…? None?

Anything to back up stuff on her bio and in interviews that you’re mentioning…? Anything at all?

See the problem here? You must not believe things random people say… especially as it strays away from Occam’s razor… without proof.

This is clearly Mockingbird nonsense and you’re falling for it. It makes a mockery of the actual pursuit of truth and does nothing but distract and embarrass for anyone else trying to find truth.
Did you seach for the document she mentioned? Here are a few from the CDC. It looks like they are characterizing it as a pandemic teaching moment (actually over a year long).

P

Peatness

I saw that CDC zombie page. I posted it on this thread back in Sept 2021

They have now removed that page.

@David PS thanks for those links

I notice the same forum members calling anyone who is speaking up a shrill. Astrid Stuckelberger has spoken up about the plandemic, vaccines, WHO, Bill Gates and co. that's good enough for me.

David PS

I saw that CDC zombie page. I posted it on this thread back in Sept 2021

They have now removed that page.

@David PS thanks for those links

I notice the same forum members calling anyone who is speaking up a shrill. Astrid Stuckelberger has spoken up about the plandemic, vaccines, WHO, Bill Gates and co. that's good enough for me.
Your welcome. I am thinking that the Zombie invasion might have been predictive programing. It could be related to a possible upcoming Ebola release.

Those CDC people are not jokesters. They are not very good a scrubbing their website

tankasnowgod

Your welcome. I am thinking that the Zombie invasion might have been predictive programing. It could be related to a possible upcoming Ebola release.
Why do you think a "release" of anything would have any effect? Why do you think Ebola is in any way more dangerous than any other germ? For that matter, why do you think Ebola even exists when they relied on the same shoddy methods that so called covid detection did?

And seeing as the CDC zombie doc was released in 2011, why would you think its predictive programming for a fake pandemic sequel, and not the current fake pandemic?
Those CDC people are not jokesters. They are not very good a scrubbing their website
The CDC itself is a joke, just not a funny one.

Regardless, they themselves said it was a PR campaign.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Did you seach for the document she mentioned? Here are a few from the CDC. It looks like they are characterizing it as a pandemic teaching moment (actually over a year long).

And Amazon has interestingly, gone out of their way to warn about "zombies in their
" terms and conditions" of Amazon Web Services:

"However, this restriction [about acceptable use] will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization."

Now why would Amazon do that? :think:

OP
FocusedOnHealth

It's being called "hemorrhagic fever"...which is similar to Ebola:

View: https://twitter.com/Theresa75226936/status/1486659500002234370?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1486659500002234370%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Frumors-of-deadly-variant-outbreak-at-waldorf-astoria-in-beijing-putin-staying-there%2F

OccamzRazer

And Amazon has interestingly, gone out of their way to warn about "zombies in their

"However, this restriction [about acceptable use] will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization."

rickgrimes.jpg

OccamzRazer

On a more serious note, doubt this will ever happen...it could be that Amazon is simply 'playing along.'

TeslaFan

Lumberyard Materials is Amazon game engine used for several video games featuring zombies and apocalypse. With that context understood, one would read AWS Terms of Service 42.10 as a humorous way of saying that the use of this game engine is not restricted in case of an apocalypse.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Lumberyard Materials is Amazon game engine used for several video games featuring zombies and apocalypse. With that context understood, one would read AWS Terms of Service 42.10 as a humorous way of saying that the use of this game engine is not restricted in case of an apocalypse.
I didn't see anything about zombies mentioned in Amazon's Lumberyard Users guide.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
On a more serious note, doubt this will ever happen...it could be that Amazon is simply 'playing along.'
But what would they be playing along with? Why would they even put this is their terms and conditions? What they stated is not something one would ordinarily see in a company’s terms and conditions. It’s out of left field imho.

Perry Staltic

But what would they be playing along with? Why would they even put this is their terms and conditions? What they stated is not something one would ordinarily see in a company’s terms and conditions. It’s out of left field imho.

It's called having fun at work. I used to add goofy stuff to my work, which I think everyone kind of enjoyed. I once added some clarification on something in the persona of a Negrodamus-type figure. I channeled Confucius, too.

mariantos

It's called having fun at work. I used to add goofy stuff to my work, which I think everyone kind of enjoyed. I once added some clarification on something in the persona of a Negrodamus-type figure. I channeled Confucius, too.

42.10. Acceptable Use; Safety-Critical Systems. Your use of the Lumberyard Materials must comply with the AWS Acceptable Use Policy. The Lumberyard Materials are not intended for use with life-critical or safety-critical systems, such as use in operation of medical equipment, automated transportation systems, autonomous vehicles, aircraft or air traffic control, nuclear facilities, manned spacecraft, or military use in connection with live combat. However, this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization.

Amazon is playing, the predictive programming of the 30+ Hellywood zombie movies is due to lack of ideas...

However, I know for a fact that God exists and among His miracles is the resurrection of the dead, I also know that satan is trying to copy the Most High in all things or with his tricks he can only reproduce cheap imitations that are destructive.

We are going through difficult times, we have access to quality information, unfortunately misinformation has also reached alarming levels. Therefore let us keep our dose of skepticism without becoming ignorant, let's open our eyes wide, to inform ourselves from all possible sources, before rejecting an idea that seems to be in the field of SF or amuses us or I don't know what else.

tankasnowgod

Don’t take the PCR tests either. They have graphene, nanoparticles and luciferase on them.

Trying to poison people any way they can.

Luciferase Found In PCR Covid Test Swabs:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/XarzxMvnN8vP/

Lol. Got any proof for any of those claims?

Just because a swab glows under a blacklight means little. It could have been dipped in a common laundry detergent. Or urine. Or tonic water. Or any other commonly available chemical that glows under UV lights.

A nasal swab can cause damage on it's own without any of the things you mentioned. And the best reason to NOT take the PCR is that it doesn't even work in the first place and simply helps to pump up "case numbers" to give them more fuel to claim that this obviously fake pandemic is somehow not faker than WWE wrestling.

Drareg

She stated in this video that “ I was speaking with a lawyer who was working with a coroner in Belgium. One of the preoccupations is that the graphene has …..there’s with the experimental vaccine, an identity, a wifi signal (with the graphene). And if you look on your phone, you can find the id of people who got this experimental vaccine. So you have to have an old Samsung. You can see it on a Samsung. You cannot see it on an iphone ( she mentions you can also find a bluetooth app bluetooth scanner) and you can download the bluetooth identity to find the vaccinated people around you. “

so she goes on to explain “ that when the dead body in the hospital, the room or morgue, they change the blood for reasons I don’t know, so it doesn’t deteriorate….so when they change the blood, they look if the person has the identity in the blood or in the body,
And the id is still giving a signal in the dead body.The practice is done in the hospital just to explain that they can verify that the identity is isn’t in the blood, that it’s in the body”

In other words, what she is saying, is that when they go to the cemetery, they are able to pick up an identifying signal that is still in the dead bodies.

That is quite alarming information. I don’t think the information is something she is making up, which you seem to want to suggest, emphasizing that you think she is a shill. So again I’ll ask, do you think she is fabricating what she stated in the video?
Yes I do, she's a limited hangout, just look at her resume, she still has a picture of her and Klaus the nazi on her website.
Im interested to see what she has to say because of all this, to see how the ruling class operate.

P

Peatness

Yes I do, she's a limited hangout, just look at her resume, she still has a picture of her and Klaus the nazi on her website.
Im interested to see what she has to say because of all this, to see how the ruling class operate.
Please go and listen to her interview with Reiner Fuellmich

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Lol. Got any proof for any of those claims?

Just because a swab glows under a blacklight means little. It could have been dipped in a common laundry detergent. Or urine. Or tonic water. Or any other commonly available chemical that glows under UV lights.

A nasal swab can cause damage on it's own without any of the things you mentioned. And the best reason to NOT take the PCR is that it doesn't even work in the first place and simply helps to pump up "case numbers" to give them more fuel to claim that this obviously fake pandemic is somehow not faker than WWE wrestling.
You know that graphene oxide nanoparticals, Luciferase and a cocktail of other undesireable poisonous things are in the vaxx vials, right? And the PCR test swabs have graphene nanoparticals on them. That’s already been proven. I thought most informed people knew this. So why wouldn’t the test swabs not have the Luciferase, if the vials have them? It’s not a stretch to see that this could certainly be a possibilty.