Well, This is disturbing…..”Zombie” Pandemic Dead People With Bluetooth Connections?

Drareg

She's been in the movie pandemic or plandemic, she is an intelligence op, disinfo, she always uses the same technique, offers information that appears logical then throws in a wild twist at the end, she's a really poor op, my guess is the she's recently trained, her bio shows she worked for the WHO and other globalist type organisations for years, she's sent out as controlled opposition.

This is why I want to see how all this unfolds, the corona committee etc, if all of this finds China as the evil entity that corrupted the WHO, Fauci, gates etc and hurt people this justifies war on china, a false flag.
I do hope the corona committee is legit and interviewed a lot of these intelligence operatives just to bait them out so to speak, lets see how it goes.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
She's been in the movie pandemic or plandemic, she is an intelligence op, disinfo, she always uses the same technique, offers information that appears logical then throws in a wild twist at the end, she's a really poor op, my guess is the she's recently trained, her bio shows she worked for the WHO and other globalist type organisations for years, she's sent out as controlled opposition.

This is why I want to see how all this unfolds, the corona committee etc, if all of this finds China as the evil entity that corrupted the WHO, Fauci, gates etc and hurt people this justifies war on china, a false flag.
I do hope the corona committee is legit and interviewed a lot of these intelligence operatives just to bait them out so to speak, lets see how it goes.
Well, aside from what you think about her, what do you think about what she said in regards to the vaccinated dead bodies in the cemeteries being identified via the bluetooth signal?

Drareg

I have been interested in this lady because she is so obviously a disinfo clown, here she is with a picture of Klaus Schwaub, its on her website, she doesn't even bother to take it down.
Im not sure if I recall her narrative, she doesn't speak like they are trying to kill people, this is always a tell tale sign, the ruling class would rather you believe they are trying to turn us all into everlasting humans that can be brought back from dead via nanoparticles than have us believe they are killing us, it creates a hopeful narrative in the psychology of people as bizarre as that may sound, when you heard rising from the dead because of nanoparticles you think interesting, curiosity etc

gallery

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I have been interested in this lady because she is so obviously a disinfo clown, here she is with a picture of Klaus Schwaub, its on her website, she doesn't even bother to take it down.
Im not sure if I recall her narrative, she doesn't speak like they are trying to kill people, this is always a tell tale sign, the ruling class would rather you believe they are trying to turn us all into everlasting humans that can be brought back from dead via nanoparticles than have us believe they are killing us, it creates a hopeful narrative in the psychology of people as bizarre as that may sound, when you heard rising from the dead because of nanoparticles you think interesting, curiosity etc

gallery
But you didn’t answer my question. Are you saying she is fabricating that information about the vaccinated dead bodies in the cemeteries being identified via the bluetooth signal?

Drareg

Well, aside from what you think about her, what do you think about what she said in regards to the vaccinated dead bodies in the cemeteries being identified via the bluetooth signal?
Ive seen no evidence of bodies being identified in a cemetery this way, she's an disinfo operative, a really poor one at that, she is part of the ruling classes minions.

Drareg

Keep an eye here though, by watching her and knowing what she is you can learn how they work.

tankasnowgod

DR. ASTRID STUCKELBERGER ON ZOMBIE PANDEMIC DEAD PEOPLE WITH BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zRttvCA38YIm/

Doctor Who already did a bit on Bluetooth devices turning people into zombies (and then cybermen)-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhT6bHXgXzA

As for the CDC Zombie preparedness, they even said that was basically a joke. And it was done over a decade ago-

The bizarre page on the otherwise dead-serious site was published in May 2011 after the CDC’s head of communications became concerned about the agency’s reach — and decided the agency’s first-ever posts to Twitter and Facebook should be fun.

gallery
I had to listen to it at first because I did not get a bad impression from Astrid in past interviews but she has indeed spilled it with graphene controlling corpses.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Ive seen no evidence of bodies being identified in a cemetery this way, she's an disinfo operative, a really poor one at that, she is part of the ruling classes minions.
She stated in this video that “ I was speaking with a lawyer who was working with a coroner in Belgium. One of the preoccupations is that the graphene has …..there’s with the experimental vaccine, an identity, a wifi signal (with the graphene). And if you look on your phone, you can find the id of people who got this experimental vaccine. So you have to have an old Samsung. You can see it on a Samsung. You cannot see it on an iphone ( she mentions you can also find a bluetooth app bluetooth scanner) and you can download the bluetooth identity to find the vaccinated people around you. “

so she goes on to explain “ that when the dead body in the hospital, the room or morgue, they change the blood for reasons I don’t know, so it doesn’t deteriorate….so when they change the blood, they look if the person has the identity in the blood or in the body,
And the id is still giving a signal in the dead body.The practice is done in the hospital just to explain that they can verify that the identity is isn’t in the blood, that it’s in the body”

In other words, what she is saying, is that when they go to the cemetery, they are able to pick up an identifying signal that is still in the dead bodies.

That is quite alarming information. I don’t think the information is something she is making up, which you seem to want to suggest, emphasizing that you think she is a shill. So again I’ll ask, do you think she is fabricating what she stated in the video?

OP
FocusedOnHealth
And for additional information in line with the “picking up signals in a person’s body who has been vaccinated“ idea, as have all the American athletes represented at the Olympic games in Beijing, this is pretty interesting:

How does it ( the machine) know?

View: https://youtu.be/2X49icdkQ48

TeslaFan

"The first fact" she says is the CDC zombie apocalypse document. Well... CDC made it 100% clear it was a joke, so this was provocatively stupid.

She is a low level counterintelligence officer, tasked with a ***t job to capture some curious / naive people with amazing claims and then have them discredited by ridicule.

This is part of a larger operation with a goal to force population into 2 groups: easily discredited conspiracy theorists, and those who follow the narrative. One or the other.

I

i_nomad

So again I’ll ask, do you think she is fabricating what she stated in the video?

Does she offer any evidence whatsoever…? At all…? None?

Anything to back up stuff on her bio and in interviews that you’re mentioning…? Anything at all?

See the problem here? You must not believe things random people say… especially as it strays away from Occam’s razor… without proof.

This is clearly Mockingbird nonsense and you’re falling for it. It makes a mockery of the actual pursuit of truth and does nothing but distract and embarrass for anyone else trying to find truth.

Perry Staltic

And for additional information in line with the “picking up signals in a person’s body who has been vaccinated“ idea, as have all the American athletes represented at the Olympic games in Beijing, this is pretty interesting:

How does it ( the machine) know?

Facial/build/height recognition. There's a limited number of athletes, so not too hard to determine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals