Well This Is A Bummer. / Killing Viruses

Methylene blue is supposed to be able to kill all of them. Anti-serotonin drugs like cyproheptadine recently made the news as being able to stop even Ebola, rabies, and HIV. Niacinamide is a potent antiviral as well.
Chronic viral infection is usually due to high cortisol/estrogen. Estrogen activates retroviruses and herpesviruses like EBV or even JCV. Given your high cortisol I think the most prudent think would be to ask the doctor for something that will lower the cortisol. Given cyproheptadine's benefit for cortisol, estrogen and serotonin, and its effects on specific viruses I'd say cypro is one of your best bets. You can combine with methylene blue for synergysm and the cypro should also control any potential serotonergic effects you may get from higher doses of MB.
what about when cortisol is low and viruses are high?

haidut

Forum Supporter
what about when cortisol is low and viruses are high?

Like I said, estrogen, NO, histamine, serotonin, etc are also involved in viral overloads. It would be rare for cortisol to be low and these others to be high but it is possible.

Kyle Bigman

I think heavy x-ray dose runs the risk of further suppressing the immune system. Since you now have a possible explanation for the trouble, maybe that scan is no longer such a high priority?
I just got a CT scan and it must have lowered my immunity because I got a cold sore right after.

Bummer.
I thought viruss, naturally do no harm to the body, as determined by the first german virologist that studied viruss in ocean life. And all other viri that do harm are therefore man-made. :think:

ljihkugft7

Sor
I've been reading that high doses of b12 can "wake up" viral infections as can supplementing butyric acid. I have no idea of the molecular process that does this but there are papers on it. What's interesting is that I started researching butyrate to try to *kill* viruses since adequate butyrate is supposed to build white blood cells, so I can't fathom how raising a white blood cell count would wake up sleeping virii.

Maybe in your case taking the anti-fungal killed off some bacteria that were keeping your viruses in latent form.

The good news is that viruses in their latent form are often what start cancer, especially in the gut. In their lytic phase, if you kill them, they're gone and that's one less cancer reservoir you've got.

I found out I was immunosuppressed during Lyme testing. There's a subset of white cells called CD57 that goes low in Lyme. I also now suddenly have a low total white blood cell count.

The test for CD57 they do by a process called flow cytrometry. You can get your total white blood count from a test called the CBC differential. Doctors do this test all the time -- I've had about 12 of them done in the past couple years.

What I've been doing for my viruses lately is taking IP6 and BRM4, Lauricidin and Cimetidine ( Tagamet). I made an appointment with an ID doc to ask him for antivirals but a lot of pharmaceutical antivirals don't really work anyway.
sorry if this is a dumb Q haha...
Does lytic vs latent form mean active vs dormant?