Well That Was A Mistake!

Nstocks

Over the past month or so I've dropped my Cynomel supplement from 1 tablet to half a tablet (since I was running out).

I've been getting headaches, seem to gain more swelling around my mid section and often feel sick. Much to my dismay, I've gained 6lbs! This is coming from someone that was previously very, very thin and took 1 year to gain 12 lbs! (9 stone before peat, now at 13 stone 8 lbs)

I'm devastated but not because of the gained weight, but because I feel so disgustingly fat (when I'm "skinny-fat") and feel so darn fatigued.

I guess I should increased my cynomel again and track temp since it's dropped from 36.1 to 35.5 since dropping cynomel :(

Oh, and figure out what to eat since I live off candy, biscuits and cranberry juice. Now I'm worried I'm on the path to obesity (like all of my family) and considering one of those "get ripped in 6 weeks" meal plans!

Last edited:

jyb

Oh, and figure out what to eat since I live off candy, biscuits and cranberry juice

I am not sure if it helps, whether for your sickness or your lack of weight.

Last edited:
OP
N

Nstocks

Nope it does not, I've just become very lazy in a household full of junk food! It's that simple really, and the fear of eating "foods"...

So I'm dropping all grains but other than new potatoes for salads (which often satiate me more than simple sugars) I'm deciding between rice and quinoa. Soaking quinoa should make it easier to digest too.

For me it's all or nothing so I'm making big changes in my diet overnight. Maybe I will learn to eat food again, rather than junk just because it has the sugar and calories. (no avocado toast here though LOL)

Body composition is my issue (bloated stomach and little muscle mass), the scales were just to see if I had gained more fat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals