Well I Got Some Good News And Something To Work With Now

troubledtimes

If u have followed my old posts I've been getting worse anxiety and depression and irritability and anger issue for the past few years... I had to ask a doctor to check my testosterone levels after failed SSRIs, thyroid coming back etc and sure enough my testosterone was 7.5 and 10.3 to about 14 is the healthy range. No way can I afford testosterone injections and I wouldn't pick that route anyways. Can this literally been the reason I've been so much more depressed and anxious?? Started feeling bad a few years ago and I'm currently 34 years old. Need help thanks all

Hans

Forum Supporter
If u have followed my old posts I've been getting worse anxiety and depression and irritability and anger issue for the past few years... I had to ask a doctor to check my testosterone levels after failed SSRIs, thyroid coming back etc and sure enough my testosterone was 7.5 and 10.3 to about 14 is the healthy range. No way can I afford testosterone injections and I wouldn't pick that route anyways. Can this literally been the reason I've been so much more depressed and anxious?? Started feeling bad a few years ago and I'm currently 34 years old. Need help thanks all
When did you quit the SSRI?
SSRI drugs cause a whole slew of issues and can damage all tissue in the body. Most of your symptoms do sound a lot like low blood sugar and/or poor glucose utilization. Serotonin is known to mess with glucose storage and metabolism.
If the brain is well energized, anxiety, depression, irritability and anger will go away. Cortisol, noradrenaline and adrenaline are causing those symptoms. Lowering them can dramatically improve your mood.

I wouldn't say that your T levels are causing it. Your T is just a sign of what going on in your body. Injecting T is like focusing bottom up. Instead, rather focus top-down, such as with things like aspirin, salt, carbs, protein, sunlight, taurine, thyroid, etc.

OP
T

troubledtimes

SSRI drugs cause a whole slew of issues and can damage all tissue in the body. Most of your symptoms do sound a lot like low blood sugar and/or poor glucose utilization. Serotonin is known to mess with glucose storage and metabolism.
If the brain is well energized, anxiety, depression, irritability and anger will go away. Cortisol, noradrenaline and adrenaline are causing those symptoms. Lowering them can dramatically improve your mood.

I wouldn't say that your T levels are causing it. Your T is just a sign of what going on in your body. Injecting T is like focusing bottom up. Instead, rather focus top-down, such as with things like aspirin, salt, carbs, protein, sunlight, taurine, thyroid, etc.

effexor i took in my 20s and it actually helped for a good 6 or 7 years. than something conked out in the past few years i wasnt responding to ssris. i do still take the effexor but im going to start weening off of it. i do take klonopin as well about 1.5 mg a day but i just swapped that for gabapentin which is alot safer than benzos. it doesnt bind to the receptor in the same way benzos do so ill be trying that for my generalized anxiety because it is pretty bad. im sure by me having poorly managed GAD has only caused high corisol levels and adrenaline wearing me out. i tried l theanine, taurine, GABA, quite abit of natural suppliments with no luck so thats why im giving gabapentin a shot. i will give aspirin, working out and more protein a shot.

laleto12

what is the best option to lower cortisol, noradrenaline and adrenaline in your opinion?

mrchibbs

what is the best option to lower cortisol, noradrenaline and adrenaline in your opinion?

Lowering PUFAs and raising thyroid function. It really boils down to that.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Aspirin, meat, carbs, sugar, salt, Tulsi, phosphatidylserine and agmatine for lowering cortisol, noradrenaline and adrenaline.

laleto12

Aspirin, meat, carbs, sugar, salt, Tulsi, phosphatidylserine and agmatine for lowering cortisol, noradrenaline and adrenaline.
I’ve tried agmatine after reading your post but it made super depressed. Do you have any idea why it would do that?
I need to try once again to be sure but im kinda scared

OP
T

troubledtimes

so you think i possably have an issue metabolizing carbs? ill admit if i eat sugar, pizzas, tea even green tea will bring on hyperventilation , shortness of breath and the arm and head spasms my body makes. at rest without eating i have these conditions mildly but eating and consuming things makes them come on into a full on attack and it gets brutal to say the least. it has to be something to do with blood sugars like maybe insulin resistance? maybe my pancrease is worn out? or possably my adrenal glands are taxed? what would you say could be the possability

mrchibbs

so you think i possably have an issue metabolizing carbs? ill admit if i eat sugar, pizzas, tea even green tea will bring on hyperventilation , shortness of breath and the arm and head spasms my body makes. at rest without eating i have these conditions mildly but eating and consuming things makes them come on into a full on attack and it gets brutal to say the least. it has to be something to do with blood sugars like maybe insulin resistance? maybe my pancrease is worn out? or possably my adrenal glands are taxed? what would you say could be the possability

All of the above. What Hans mentioned will shift your metabolism in the right direction. If you have hyperventilation and shortness of breath you clearly have an excess of lactic acid, and low thyroid function. In this state everybody has an issue metabolizing carbs.

All the things we talk about on this forum are prometabolic and will help, but you need to do some reading!

OP
T

troubledtimes

All of the above. What Hans mentioned will shift your metabolism in the right direction. If you have hyperventilation and shortness of breath you clearly have an excess of lactic acid, and low thyroid function. In this state everybody has an issue metabolizing carbs.

All the things we talk about on this forum are prometabolic and will help, but you need to do some reading!
what would you say about my blood test results and my thyroid levels saying that they are in the healthy range though? on top of the question can you send a link to enhancing thyroid and any other part of my body that will get rid of this persistant panic and twitching?

T

TheBeard

Testosterone is just an indication of how good of a metabolism you have.
Understand what's causing it to be low.

I had your symptoms (anger, irritability) when my liver was congested.
After clearing my liver, these symptoms significantly lowered.

I would recommend:
Liver flushes
Coffee enemas

Hans

Forum Supporter
Serotonin stimulates ventilation to CO2 and can cause hyperventilation. Serotonin itself and the lack of CO2 can overproduce lactic acid. Have you ever tried paper bag breathing? It would be good to increase your CO2 tolerance. Taking vitamin B1 in large doses of 300-500mg can sometimes help to increase breathing depth by lowering lactate and increasing CO2.
Twitching, especially head twitching, is due to excess serotonin. Blocking 5-HT2A receptor can be very helpful for that. Spasms might be due to excess acetylcholine acting on muscarinic receptors.
Have you tried topical magnesium for the spasms?

Peater

Also lidocaine (I have taken it orally from IV injection capsules). Worth searching the forums

OP
T

troubledtimes

Serotonin stimulates ventilation to CO2 and can cause hyperventilation. Serotonin itself and the lack of CO2 can overproduce lactic acid. Have you ever tried paper bag breathing? It would be good to increase your CO2 tolerance. Taking vitamin B1 in large doses of 300-500mg can sometimes help to increase breathing depth by lowering lactate and increasing CO2.
Twitching, especially head twitching, is due to excess serotonin. Blocking 5-HT2A receptor can be very helpful for that. Spasms might be due to excess acetylcholine acting on muscarinic receptors.
Have you tried topical magnesium for the spasms?

i have tried paperbag breathing and also seeing how it is covid 19 i sometimes notice that wearing the mask can help my anxiety and spasms. but if im in a bad episode where i am freaking out twitching which panic i cant wear the mask its to much than. i will try some paper bag breathing for sure. i do have a b1 suppliment called mega benfotamine and it is a b1 suppliment with something else in it i think but you would know much more than i do. it is a 250 mg per pill suppliment. how long should i take b1 in order to notice some improvements? i imagine it should take a 1 week? i have not tried the topical magnesium i have only tried magnesium glycinate which i honestly took religiously for a month with no improvement. does it matter where i rub the magnesium topically? i know there is alot of questions to answer sorry for that XD but life is of course hell right now people on the city bus have seen me in a bad epsiode i get so you can imagine how embarassing it is physically showing these signs to other people. as well i have stopped taking the 150 mg of effexor as of yesterday. should i slowly come off that and taper or possably try 4 or 5 days cold turkey off it? even tho effexor worked for 10 years maybe it caused more issues. tried other srris in the past year with no luck. im starting to think that its seratonin syndrome i have. when i went to the ER a few months back they didnt know what to do to help besides give me benzos....

Hans

Forum Supporter
i have tried paperbag breathing and also seeing how it is covid 19 i sometimes notice that wearing the mask can help my anxiety and spasms. but if im in a bad episode where i am freaking out twitching which panic i cant wear the mask its to much than. i will try some paper bag breathing for sure. i do have a b1 suppliment called mega benfotamine and it is a b1 suppliment with something else in it i think but you would know much more than i do. it is a 250 mg per pill suppliment. how long should i take b1 in order to notice some improvements? i imagine it should take a 1 week? i have not tried the topical magnesium i have only tried magnesium glycinate which i honestly took religiously for a month with no improvement. does it matter where i rub the magnesium topically? i know there is alot of questions to answer sorry for that XD but life is of course hell right now people on the city bus have seen me in a bad epsiode i get so you can imagine how embarassing it is physically showing these signs to other people. as well i have stopped taking the 150 mg of effexor as of yesterday. should i slowly come off that and taper or possably try 4 or 5 days cold turkey off it? even tho effexor worked for 10 years maybe it caused more issues. tried other srris in the past year with no luck. im starting to think that its seratonin syndrome i have. when i went to the ER a few months back they didnt know what to do to help besides give me benzos....
Yes a 250mg pill should be good enough and you should feel it within 1 week. Sulbutiamine might be better as it can cross the BBB and also increase dopamine receptors.
Then the twitches is most likely from excess serotonin and not a magnesium deficiency. Have you ever try cypro?
Have you tried mirtazapine or bupropion instead?
To stay calm, Bacopa (50% extract), CBD (full spectrum) and magnolia can work great together to inhibit panic and fear.

OP
T

troubledtimes

Yes a 250mg pill should be good enough and you should feel it within 1 week. Sulbutiamine might be better as it can cross the BBB and also increase dopamine receptors.
Then the twitches is most likely from excess serotonin and not a magnesium deficiency. Have you ever try cypro?
Have you tried mirtazapine or bupropion instead?
To stay calm, Bacopa (50% extract), CBD (full spectrum) and magnolia can work great together to inhibit panic and fear.

i have tried CBD oil but it did not help. i have tried mirtazapine but that made me feel so disconnected and made my derealization much worse it did not click with me. i have not tried bupropion but you know what i actually think that should be something i should try asap and give a try. wellbutrin could probably help balance out the seratonin issue in myself and as well i have had ADD my whole life. i have tried L tyrosine but i think its just to week for me and i tried 5000 mgs so i gave it a good shot. wellbutrin would probably be better for me seeing how i have sever issues. what would you say about the whole wellbutrin ( bupropion) causing anxiety in some people?

Hans

Forum Supporter
i have tried CBD oil but it did not help. i have tried mirtazapine but that made me feel so disconnected and made my derealization much worse it did not click with me. i have not tried bupropion but you know what i actually think that should be something i should try asap and give a try. wellbutrin could probably help balance out the seratonin issue in myself and as well i have had ADD my whole life. i have tried L tyrosine but i think its just to week for me and i tried 5000 mgs so i gave it a good shot. wellbutrin would probably be better for me seeing how i have sever issues. what would you say about the whole wellbutrin ( bupropion) causing anxiety in some people?
Have you tried activated charcoal before?
It's still the excess serotonin that's involved in panic. Have you tried a 5-HT1A agonist, such as zinc perhaps?
what would you say about the whole wellbutrin ( bupropion) causing anxiety in some people?
Perhaps by increasing noradrenaline too much. The dopamine itself can also be converted to noradrenaline in the presence of excess copper, and the noradrenaline can then be overly converted to adrenaline in overmethylators.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals