Weird Sexuality Study On Aspirin

Waynish

Well in the Peat-sense, libido lowering things could be potentially great; as it means the estrogen was lowered drastically.

DaveFoster

Have you tried aspirin on the same day as taking thyroid or vitamin e? sometimes I do this and become lethargic and lose libido.
My libido's pretty much always the same. When I took progesterone it increased significantly, though.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I suspect my estrogen is being suppressed too much. What is your diet like? I try to avoid consuming anything that could increase estrogen such as PUFA, starch, etc.
I eat lots of quality red meat oysters gelatin raw milk few raw eggs white rice oj some potatoes honey cane sugar with coffee raw carrot sometime masa harina chips I make with queso

sladerunner69

Well in the Peat-sense, libido lowering things could be potentially great; as it means the estrogen was lowered drastically.

Except that very low estrogen is associated with low libido, as well as lack of emotion, excess nerve pain, and other things. These are all symptoms that bodybuilders look for when taking aromatase inhibitors while taking steroids. They want medium-lowish estrogen not no estrogen.

I do think it is possible to really suppress estrogen too much especially if you are using things like aspirin, vitamin e, k, as well as not consuming any PUFA or other estrogen promoting substances in the diet. I think that because I believe I have been there. I feel best when I do the Peat diet and take no supplements except for magnesium. I also feel good when I take all those supplements but eat like crap and drink tons of beer (estrogenic).

Waynish

Except that very low estrogen is associated with low libido, as well as lack of emotion, excess nerve pain, and other things. These are all symptoms that bodybuilders look for when taking aromatase inhibitors while taking steroids. They want medium-lowish estrogen not no estrogen.

I do think it is possible to really suppress estrogen too much especially if you are using things like aspirin, vitamin e, k, as well as not consuming any PUFA or other estrogen promoting substances in the diet. I think that because I believe I have been there. I feel best when I do the Peat diet and take no supplements except for magnesium. I also feel good when I take all those supplements but eat like crap and drink tons of beer (estrogenic).

I feel like I said the same thing in fewer words :p
Maybe you feel good from beer because of the b-vitamins and alcohol? Alcoholic drinks are popular for a reason :)

Last edited:

sladerunner69

I feel like I said the same thing in fewer words :p
Maybe you feel good from beer because of traffic b-vitamins and alcohol? Alcoholic drinks are popular for a reason :)

Well what do you mean by "traffic" b-vitamins?

I think Alcohol is a popular drug/food because it is relatively digestible, in fact humans evolved to be able to process alcohol effectively, as it has been a dietary staple in all major civilizations going back ten thousand years. I think it may even be healthier than getting calories from unsaturated sources. I think beer may be more nutritious than whole wheat bread, because it causes less stomach irritation.

Waynish

Well what do you mean by "traffic" b-vitamins?

I think Alcohol is a popular drug/food because it is relatively digestible, in fact humans evolved to be able to process alcohol effectively, as it has been a dietary staple in all major civilizations going back ten thousand years. I think it may even be healthier than getting calories from unsaturated sources. I think beer may be more nutritious than whole wheat bread, because it causes less stomach irritation.

Sorry fixed... Not sure how that typo got in there.

Alcohol keeps back the parasites and bacteria, but it isn't very effective at doing so. But yes, I generally agree. Red wine is all around best experientially - who is going to sip vodka because red wine is estrogenic? Seems backwards.

Anders86

Aspirin makes my "libido" consistently big and hard. I usually combine with Niacinamide.

So I take about 2 - 4g of aspirin a week. Some weeks I take 5g or 6g. I take 1g at a time.

Have been for years.

I also take about 25mcg of T3, some methylene blue, lately a little lisuride.

I take vitamin E every day, topically, using Haidut’s Tocovit mostly. And K2 MK4 (with the E, you can take it together despite what you have heard) and 5mg to 10mg progesterone and 5mg of DHEA.

I take aspirin with vitamin C, some type of baking soda or potassium or magnesium carbonate, and collagen, and niacinamide.

I periodically eat a tablespoon of honey on an empty stomach for an hour in the morning and this is SUPER IMPORTANT to keeping H. Pylori infestation down and to making aspirin tolerable.

My libido is generally high, my T is high, and the only thing that I am always addressing is estrogen and prolactin which is also a bit high.