Weird Sexuality Study On Aspirin

OP
Cameron

Cameron

As many on the forum I find research fun and don't overthink these studies but understanding conflicting evidence it is nice to solve. I'm starting to really doubt anything other than human studies with independent reasearchers as animal studies are all over the place even respected ones.

As many on the forum I find research fun and don't overthink these studies but understanding conflicting evidence it is nice to solve. I'm starting to really doubt anything other than human studies with independent reasearchers as animal studies are all over the place even respected ones.

Same. There a certain things that can only really be demonstrated easily via animal studies, then other things where it seems like a cheat to prove anything. The lifespan difference between humans and animals is often overlooked, e.g, 2 rat weeks is like 1 human year.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Seems any positive or at least mostly positive studies of aspirin are human studies which I think is important to note but if any one has human studies of negative hormone impact please share but aspirin with sufficient calories seem to be very efficient in helping metabolism @Hans have you noted interesting research or individual expirement with aspirin

Seems any positive or at least mostly positive studies of aspirin are human studies which I think is important to note but if any one has human studies of negative hormone impact please share but aspirin with sufficient calories seem to be very efficient in helping metabolism @Hans have you noted interesting research or individual expirement with aspirin

I recently learned that rodents make their own vitamin c, so likely have less biological use for anti-inflammatories.

sladerunner69

Interesting but still observational study I wonder what other life factors were at play I really have noticed a intense libido increase from 325 mgs aspirin about every other day

From the simultaneous decrease in estrogen and increase in testosterone?

I think too much aspirin can decrease libido because it squashes estrogen. I have felt this way plenty of times after taking vitamin e, aspirin, and eating peaty.

Frankdee20

I think too much aspirin can decrease libido because it squashes estrogen. I have felt this way plenty of times after taking vitamin e, aspirin, and eating peaty.

I am inclined to agree, definitely noticeable for me.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Think that's why I notice such libido then kinda drops off then I may have a beer or cheat meal with maybe a little morempufa then normal that's rare but with the estrogen increase I see more libido that way too.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Serum T4 and T3 levels declined more rapidly in treatment with prednisolone compared with aspirin. In patients treated by aspirin initial increase in T3 level occurred transiently with simultaneous decrease in the T4/T3 ratio. These changes suggest the increase in peripheral conversion of T4 to T3. Even in severe cases of subacute thyroiditis associated with hyperthyroidism, aspirin treatment is an effective therapy and there is no recurrence following withdrawal of the medication.

Abba

Proper use of animal studies is to test for toxicity - NOT benefits.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

@DaveFoster are you using aspirin regularly or sporadic? Was curious what works best for you and most members for over hall health and thyroid

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster are you using aspirin regularly or sporadic? Was curious what works best for you and most members for over hall health and thyroid
I take 800 mg of aspirin every night before bed. For mental health, I would say that aspirin most reliably has had positive effects. Mentally, I've never noticed a negative effect, but it has caused some gut problems when I increased the dosage too quickly. If I choose not to take aspirin, for the following day, I notice an uptick in anxiety and general reductions in well-being.

A while back, I used it while writing a paper and maintained a slight euphoria.

sladerunner69

I take 800 mg of aspirin every night before bed. For mental health, I would say that aspirin most reliably has had positive effects. Mentally, I've never noticed a negative effect, but it has caused some gut problems when I increased the dosage too quickly. If I choose not to take aspirin, for the following day, I notice an uptick in anxiety and general reductions in well-being.

A while back, I used it while writing a paper and maintained a slight euphoria.

Have you tried aspirin on the same day as taking thyroid or vitamin e? sometimes I do this and become lethargic and lose libido.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals