Weird Reaction Using Vitamin K2

Horse Fighter

Hello guys, I'm new here in the forum, I don't know if this is the proper section to post this, so i'm sorry if it's not :)
Recently I started to supplement Vitamin K2(MK4) and really weird thing are happening in my body right now! I started to sweat a lot in the legs and feet at night(never ever before), my athlete's foot disappeared and random bald patchs appeared in my legs.

Any ideas whats going on? Sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker.

OP
H

Horse Fighter

I'm using NOW brand, 100mcg per capsule. I tried to use Thorne in the past, but didnt notice anything, so i decide to try capsules this time and i'm having this reaction, but i dont how to intepret what's going on. By the way, in the first week i had some pain in random parts of my body, mainly in the head and legs.

sele

I'm using NOW brand, 100mcg per capsule. I tried to use Thorne in the past, but didnt notice anything, so i decide to try capsules this time and i'm having this reaction, but i dont how to intepret what's going on. By the way, in the first week i had some pain in random parts of my body, mainly in the head and legs.
It is not MK-4 but MK-7 from natto (soy). It also has silica which is questionable.

Richiebogie

It sounds good that your foot rash has cleared up. Perhaps your circulation has improved so much due to removal of calcium that your legs are much warmer now. You could try lighter bed clothes.

If you are worried that you are overdosing on k2 or have the wrong version, you could try replacing the k2 supplements with a more natural supply. Eg. Try aged cheddar from grass fed cows.

New Zealand brand Mainland has a delicious 3 year aged cheese.

Mainland Cheese - Find Out What Makes Mainland Distinctive

If you cannot get that then look for Italian Parmesan. It is made from raw milk!

Parmigiano-Reggiano - Wikipedia

Last edited:
OP
H

Horse Fighter

It sounds good that your foot rash has cleared up. Perhaps your circulation has improved so much due to removal of calcium that your legs are much warmer now. You could try lighter bed clothes.

If you are worried that you are overdosing on k2 or have the wrong version, you could try replacing the k2 supplements with a more natural supply. Eg. Try aged cheddar from grass fed cows.

New Zealand brand Mainland has a delicious 3 year aged cheese.

Mainland Cheese - Find Out What Makes Mainland Distinctive

If you cannot get that then look for Italian Parmesan. It is made from raw milk!

Parmigiano-Reggiano - Wikipedia

Thanks for the information, but i can't tolerate milk :( Is there any good source of vitamin K2? I only know some greens, but i have a lot of digestive problems, so i don't know if i can absorb it properly.

Richiebogie

@Horse Fighter Milk gives me a few problems, but cheese is ok. Have you tried quality cheeses like these? There are some pretty bad modern cheeses out there.

Otherwise maybe try a smaller dose of your k2 supplement.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

Hello guys, I'm new here in the forum, I don't know if this is the proper section to post this, so i'm sorry if it's not :)
Recently I started to supplement Vitamin K2(MK4) and really weird thing are happening in my body right now! I started to sweat a lot in the legs and feet at night(never ever before), my athlete's foot disappeared and random bald patchs appeared in my legs.

Any ideas whats going on? Sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker.

Your metabolism si pcking up and the antibodies are detoxifying your pedestrial regions.

Mary Pruter

I'm so often worried about the k and d so I found small doses and take every other day rather than every day.

Watson350

I think I have new teeth growing in on my lower pallet. I dont recall seeing this before, will these new teeth replace current teeth or shall I have an extra row? ha!

Watson350

New teeth? Where does it say that? I must be missing something!
It is the k2 or the vitamin d or both. I was taking 5000 iu of vitamin d for testosterone levels and to overcome vitamin d deficiency. I think it is important for people to be aware of this side effect possibility.

Frankdee20

It is the k2 or the vitamin d or both. I was taking 5000 iu of vitamin d for testosterone levels and to overcome vitamin d deficiency. I think it is important for people to be aware of this side effect possibility.

Hey Watson, so did you see any boost in T levels using D3 ? There was that study, showing 30% percent (roughly) increase for men taking about 3,000 IU daily, for one year. You’d think since it’s a hormone , it must be good for T.

Watson350

Hey Watson, so did you see any boost in T levels using D3 ? There was that study, showing 30% percent (roughly) increase for men taking about 3,000 IU daily, for one year. You’d think since it’s a hormone , it must be good for T.
My blood work was posted under a thread I started called 'prolactin 21.1 ng/ml' ; let me know what you think

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals