Weird Problem

MSH

I have been “Peating” again after some time of doing keto. I have recently developed a weird issue and I’m wondering if it is due to all the carbs I’ve been consuming lately. Basically, I am having an occasional milky looking discharge from my penis. I only notice it when I’m having a bowel movement though I don’t think that’s connected ( could be ‍?) , it’s just that it’s easier to notice then I guess. Gross I know but if anyone has any ideas as to what’s going on I’d greatly appreciate it. I can most definitely rule out any kind of STD.

Thanks!

Tarmander

probably semen leaking into the penis and when you are BMing you push it out. Your tubes aren't kinking right...either that or you are young and making a ***t ton of semen and not masturbating

OP
M

MSH

probably semen leaking into the penis and when you are BMing you push it out. Your tubes aren't kinking right...either that or you are young and making a ***t ton of semen and not masturbating

Thanks Tarmander. It does look like semen. Don’t know about my tubes. Unfortunately I’m not that young-I’m 47.

Tarmander

If you google "semen leaking as you get older" there are a lot of links...might help narrowing it down with other symptoms. Could be something in diet or maybe exposing some other issues.

OP
M

MSH

has it been awhile since youve had an orgasm?

Maybe a week or two. But I have gone that long before with this issue. I just want to be sure that all sugar I’m
If you google "semen leaking as you get older" there are a lot of links...might help narrowing it down with other symptoms. Could be something in diet or maybe exposing some other issues.

Probably been a week or two. But, I’ve gone that long before without this issue. Since the only thing that’s changed is the big increase in carbs I wondered if this might have something to do with it. Maybe it just one more weird thing my body is doing as I age. LoL. I appreciate your input.

Tarmander

Maybe a week or two. But I have gone that long before with this issue. I just want to be sure that all sugar I’m

Probably been a week or two. But, I’ve gone that long before without this issue. Since the only thing that’s changed is the big increase in carbs I wondered if this might have something to do with it. Maybe it just one more weird thing my body is doing as I age. LoL. I appreciate your input.
As far as I know, there is nothing out there saying an increase in carbs does this. But maybe it is high blood sugar exposing other problems...in other words, no the carbs aren't causing these problems, but they might be problems that are there.

OP
M

MSH

As far as I know, there is nothing out there saying an increase in carbs does this. But maybe it is high blood sugar exposing other problems...in other words, no the carbs aren't causing these problems, but they might be problems that are there.

Sounds like good logic to me. Any ideas of what those other problems could be?
Thanks!

OP
M

MSH

Could be all the dairy messing with your prostate, maybe.

Interesting, first I’ve heard of this as a possibility. How would dairy mess with my prostate? Along with extra sugar I have been eating much more dairy where as before I consumed zero.
Thanks!

M

metabolizm

It sounds like prostate enlargement. Avoid constipation, avoid straining.

It's normal. Probably dietary changes alter fecal composition making it more solid and harder. Harder stool pressures against prostate and semen leaks.

OP
M

MSH

It's normal. Probably dietary changes alter fecal composition making it more solid and harder. Harder stool pressures against prostate and semen leaks.

It sounds like prostate enlargement. Avoid constipation, avoid straining.

Hmmm... may be on to something here as I have noticed that my stools have been much harder since the diet change , even to the point of now having a fizzure.