Weird Marks On My Shoulder

RobertJM

Some mornings I wake up with these weird marks on my shoulder. They can appear on either left or right shoulder. They look like scratch marks. But I don't come into contact with anything sharp. Nobody is scratching me. I have attached the pictures.

What could they be?

I have a lot of complex ongoing issues which are just a minefield for a novice like me. But I don't want to go into all of that to confuse this thread and detract from this though, as with this thread I am hoping someone might recognise what these marks are?

I think I have a problem with something viral that my body is finding really hard to keep on top of, so I am wondering if these marks might look like something that is going on in my body.

Like this morning, I have woken up and there are no marks. Yesterday, I had marks. Weird huh?

Attachments

• IMG_1550.PNG
    IMG_1550.PNG
    191.4 KB · Views: 55
OP
RobertJM

RobertJM

Interesting input, thanks. I've googled the pics, and some of them look similar to this.

Here is another picture from this morning (attached). This time, it is looking more crazy (whatever it is):

Peater

Do you suffer with itching? I have striations around my joints and have a feeling it is bartonella either from a cat scratch or grazing myself in a horse riding school and catching it that way.

Frankly i can't afford the blood tests through so have to live with it for now.

NHS lyme test result negative but apparently it is not reliable

Richiebogie

You could wear silk gloves to bed and see if that stops it!