Weird experience from switching backto organic whole milk

lvysaur

do you think A1 is inflammatory and unnatural in cows? didnt it only come into existence 1000 years ago
I have no idea, did it? What makes you think so? All I know is that the Zebu Indicine cattle don't have it.

If it did only start existing 1000 years ago, that would be a revolutionary discovery

inflammatory
I can tolerate all milk, but I can still consistently feel the difference between A2 milk and normal milk. The A2 milk just feels lighter and "goes down easy".

When I had COVID, the difference was far more exaggerated. A1 cheese would give me very obvious chest/lung inflammation, Buffalo cheese much less, and goat/sheep cheese none at all.
I didn't have a source of cheese from an A2 cow, but I assume it would have been at the Buffalo level or even lower.

Dr. B

I have no idea, did it? What makes you think so? All I know is that the Zebu Indicine cattle don't have it.

If it did only start existing 1000 years ago, that would be a revolutionary discovery

I can tolerate all milk, but I can still consistently feel the difference between A2 milk and normal milk. The A2 milk just feels lighter and "goes down easy".

When I had COVID, the difference was far more exaggerated. A1 cheese would give me very obvious chest/lung inflammation, Buffalo cheese much less, and goat/sheep cheese none at all.
I didn't have a source of cheese from an A2 cow, but I assume it would have been at the Buffalo level or even lower.
is buffalo cheese not 100% A2?
i remember reading on several milk related websites that all cows used to be A2, there was a divergence like 1500 years ago creating A1. they claim its a "genetic mutation". thats the official explanation.
but im wondering it may mean something like cows were being fed their own meat, causing the A1 protein. or something else improper going on with the cows creating it. one website even claimed Nazis intentionally bred or popularized A1 cows or something.

lvysaur

is buffalo cheese not 100% A2?
No idea, I can only report what it did to me. It had an inflammatory effect that was much less than A1 cheese, but still more than goat cheese. It was the "Buf" brand which is made in Colombia from Water Buffalo milk.

i remember reading on several milk related websites that all cows used to be A2, there was a divergence like 1500 years ago creating A1. they claim its a "genetic mutation". thats the official explanation.
I would have to ascertain it but it sounds possible

but im wondering it may mean something like cows were being fed their own meat, causing the A1 protein. or something else improper going on with the cows creating it. one website even claimed Nazis intentionally bred or popularized A1 cows or something.
Seems unlikely that people would waste beef back then by feeding it to cows, instead of to humans or at least dogs.

Nazis don't have anything to do with it

Dr. B

No idea, I can only report what it did to me. It had an inflammatory effect that was much less than A1 cheese, but still more than goat cheese. It was the "Buf" brand which is made in Colombia from Water Buffalo milk.

I would have to ascertain it but it sounds possible

Seems unlikely that people would waste beef back then by feeding it to cows, instead of to humans or at least dogs.

Nazis don't have anything to do with it
there shouldn't be any genetic mutation, its more like something toxic or anti metabolic was done to the cows to create the A1 protein. cows are the only mammal with it apparently and they developed it recently