Weird Evil Looking Statue Erected in front of United Nations Headquarters today

Lollipop2

EBB320ED-5D72-4293-9ABE-A38DC633D598.jpeg

yerrag

It's like a colorful rendition of Moranis' beast.

Let's be ghostbusters then. Make it a horde of ghostbusters!

JamesGatz

Hey @JamesGatz How did you make that emoji under the photo? I have never seen this on the RPF. Cool.

View attachment 31180
Screenshot (189).png

There should be a like button right next to the quote button - I think the forum added it last night - I was telling another user this and he told me he also couldn't see it - for me it shows right next to the quote button

OP
L

Lollipop2

View attachment 31181

There should be a like button right next to the quote button - I think the forum added it last night - I was telling another user this and he told me he also couldn't see it - for me it shows right next to the quote button
Fascinating! Unfortunately, I am on my mobile phone and it doesn’t have it yet - maybe you just need a laptop. But cool anyway!

freyasam

I was just thinking this week how glad I am that there are no ways to like or react to a post on this forum. Lol. It feels like a distraction to me to see how many people reacted to each post.

-Luke-

Fascinating! Unfortunately, I am on my mobile phone and it doesn’t have it yet - maybe you just need a laptop. But cool anyway!
I'm on my laptop and I don't see it either.

JamesGatz

I was just thinking this week how glad I am that there are no ways to like or react to a post on this forum. Lol. It feels like a distraction to me to see how many people reacted to each post.
Yea I feel the same way - I am not fond of it because if someone says something that may be viewed as controversial you'll have like 50 people dislike it and it's like ganging up on the person I feel like - I like it better when a person who disagrees has to respond to the post and doesn't have the option to react - I think this forum is better personally when people have to reply and it opens the floor to debate

freyasam

Yea I feel the same way - I am not fond of it because if someone says something that may be viewed as controversial you'll have like 50 people dislike it and it's like ganging up on the person I feel like - I like it better when a person who disagrees has to respond to the post and doesn't have the option to react - I think this forum is better personally when people have to reply and it opens the floor to debate
Yes agreed. I really dislike platforms where people just "retaliate" with downvotes or laughing emojis or whatever, instead of actually using words to explain the disagreement.

Rasaari

Yes, not having like/dislike has been protecting this forum from the cancerous development of other social media platforms.

Rafe

I know I’ve been infected with social media when I think, “Darn, I wish there were a like button for that.”

Dr. B

View attachment 31181

is that some facebook plugin, like it posts your liked thing on facebook?

mrchibbs

I actually love it hahaha

Back
Top Bottom