Weird dreams lately? Please share

Ben.

Do the dream RPF users ever start arguing over your thyroid and serotonin status, or whether or not pregnenolone plays a crucial role in your healing abilities?

hahaha noo, its scepticism and mocking on the forum as in: have my abilities been proven in double blind peer reviewed clinical studies on humans and asking me what kind of snake oil im selling.

The visits are more like short clips, no talking at all. All nonverbal. Alot of happiness and teary eyes is all i saw. For some reason the ex-bald guys where the most grateful ...

K

Kayaker

Totalitarianism happened. There was a massive group of people all dressed the same. The leader was allowed to take full control by a special exception. The last thing I saw was an eyeball with a sharp tooth on the bottom, and it was flashing light blue and black, like inversion, at the pace of my heartbeats.

LUH 3417

I had a dream Danny Roddy was serenading me with a guitar and that I was admiring his cheek bones

OP
P

Peatness

Last night I had 2 vivid dream scenes. The first was of a friend who I haven’t seen since the plandemic started. We were on our way somewhere he was holding my hand. He looked just as he did when we were in our 20s. He seemed happy, he is generally a happy person. I seemed happy too. But when I woke I was sad. The second dream was of a rat in my bedroom. It had given birth to what looked like albino rats. I wasn’t scarred but woke horrified that in the dream I was thinking of using the vacuum cleaner to get rid of the rats. I tend not to recall my dreams much. Yesterday I had taken an egg yoke lecithin and bile acid at lunch and eaten sheep’s cheese too; I think that could be why I recalled those dreams.

K

Kayaker

The first was of a friend who I haven’t seen since the plandemic started. We were on our way somewhere he was holding my hand. He looked just as he did when we were in our 20s. He seemed happy, he is generally a happy person. I seemed happy too. But when I woke I was sad.
Interesting. Several days ago, I also dreamed that I was walking with a few people, one of whom was touching me. It was to some small schoolhouse or something. There were gates with high-tech bridges behind them along the way, which I thought belonged to the rich technocrats. When I woke up, I was really sad because things aren't that good in real life. These types of dreams happen sometimes and I even cry. How did things get so bad that everyone is so judgemental and lacking in playfulness? Nothing in particular happens, it's just pure interaction without politics and status quo BS. Not related to covid, but people in general mostly being either thoughtless conformists, detached idealists, or depressed truthers. It makes me want to go back to sleep.

Interesting. Several days ago, I also dreamed that I was walking with a few people, one of whom was touching me. It was to some small schoolhouse or something. There were gates with high-tech bridges behind them along the way, which I thought belonged to the rich technocrats. When I woke up, I was really sad because things aren't that good in real life. These types of dreams happen sometimes and I even cry. How did things get so bad that everyone is so judgemental and lacking in playfulness? Nothing in particular happens, it's just pure interaction without politics and status quo BS. Not related to covid, but people in general mostly being either thoughtless conformists, detached idealists, or depressed truthers. It makes me want to go back to sleep.
I was literally talking 10 minutes ago about how lacking in empathy and unconcerned most people are now and how sad the world has gotten.

I had a dream i was in a underground pool that was pretty long with grey tile on the floor and walls it was winter above ground. I was in ice cold water but not fased oddly. I had a baby elephant sitting to my right. This elephant was see through because he was made of ice cubes but was completely alive. The dream ends with me in an almost meditative state and the ice elephant lifting it’s trunk up to me and roaring.

I had a dream i was in a underground pool that was pretty long with grey tile on the floor and walls it was winter above ground. I was in ice cold water but not fased oddly. I had a baby elephant sitting to my right. This elephant was see through because he was made of ice cubes but was completely alive. The dream ends with me in an almost meditative state and the ice elephant lifting it’s trunk up to me and roaring.
Well that was quite a fascining dream!

K

Kayaker

You deal with underground classic Democrats online who advocate for government transparency.

K

Kayaker

I was literally talking 10 minutes ago about how lacking in empathy and unconcerned most people are now and how sad the world has gotten.
The most important asset isn't actual physical assets, let alone an abstract proof of work such as money, but morale. Even if they take everything, it's important not to let them take your dignity.

Nomane Euger

I keep having dreams of cats it must be the toxoplasmosis
Do you have cats?what are your interactions with these cats in your dreams?

Well that was quite a fascining dream!
I can not decipher what it means but it is certainly very memorable. I have had lots of dreams about things before they happen. One particular dream in my childhood was my best friends father killing his wife and then himself with a shotgun. This was in a white van in the everglades. I had the dream exactly 7 days before it happended. I felt horrible for not saying anything to my friend. Although, I did tell my father about it but was assured that it was just a dream. Then my father tells me that my dream came true and he showed me the obituary in the news paper that following week.

Last edited:
You deal with underground classic Democrats online who advocate for government transparency.
Lol! I do know a lot of democrats and of course they all trust the science. Of course they all get sick after every booster. By the way nice username I enjoy kayaking very much :)

ursidae

Do you have cats?what are your interactions with these cats in your dreams?
What kind of dreams?
I don't have cats. I don't remember the previous dreams, I have a vague recollection that they were my pets. And in some of the dreams they're unusually tiny, as small as the size of a worm. I think this is all happening because toxoplasma has turned my brain to swiss cheese.
During last night's dream I was taking a walk on the street and came across a comfortable upholstered armchair and some stray kittens having fun and jumping all over it. I sat on it and let them crawl all over me. They started clutching onto my forearm real hard, sort of doing little kneading/stretching exercises as their human-like nails dug into my skin and left bloody scratches.
3D3D8217-7404-491B-B5F8-3CD8031360B5.jpeg
In my dream I realised the danger of that much too late, the blood was already long dried up and in a rush of panic I started applying Lugol's to the scars while thinking about all the meds and vaccines I'll have to take to prevent an infection. Then I woke up within the dream and felt relieved to discover this was just a dream until I looked at my arm closely and noticed the scars were there, and appeared to be in an advanced stage of healing
I have a lot of dreams with fake awakenings. It likely has to do with my roommates waking me up multiple times during the night

Last edited:
I can not decipher what it means but it is certainly very memorable. I have had lots of dreams about things before they happen. One particular dream in my childhood was my best friends father killing his wife and then himself with a shotgun. This was in a white van in the everglades. I had the dream exactly 7 days before it happended. I felt horrible for not saying anything to my friend. Although, I did tell my father about it but was assured that it was just a dream. Then my father tells me that my dream came true and he showed me the obituary in the news paper that following week.

Wow! How long ago was that?

When I was in elementary school

That is interesting because I had a lot of supernatural things like that happen in my youth. I once saw a woman walking down a walkway at outside in elementary school, with a bright rainbow surrounding the outer edges of her body, like an outline. I told my grandmother about it and she said I saw her aura. Do you still have things like that happen with dreams?

Back
Top Bottom