Weird dreams lately? Please share

K

Kayaker

Lol! I do know a lot of democrats and of course they all trust the science. Of course they all get sick after every booster.
All of them? Wow. My mother, who is a Republican and "trusts the science", didn't understand how getting vaxxed and supporting the vaxx is a Democrat thing. I explained that Republicans wouldn't support taxes being used to pay for it, and that they tend to live in rural areas and doubt "intellectual" ideas. I also showed a statistic that more Democrats than Republicans got vaxxed. I doubt it sunk in though.
By the way nice username I enjoy kayaking very much :)
Thanks. Yes, it's very enjoyable. Unless I fall off! ?

K

Kayaker

I don't have cats. I don't remember the previous dreams, I have a vague recollection that they were my pets. And in some of the dreams they're unusually tiny, as small as the size of a worm. I think this is all happening because toxoplasma has turned my brain to swiss cheese.
During last night's dream I was taking a walk on the street and came across a comfortable upholstered armchair and some stray kittens having fun and jumping all over it. I sat on it and let them crawl all over me. They started clutching onto my forearm real hard, sort of doing little kneading/stretching exercises as their human-like nails dug into my skin and left bloody scratches.
View attachment 32197
In my dream I realised the danger of that much too late, the blood was already long dried up and in a rush of panic I started applying Lugol's to the scars while thinking about all the meds and vaccines I'll have to take to prevent an infection. Then I woke up within the dream and felt relieved to discover this was just a dream until I looked at my arm closely and noticed the scars were there, and appeared to be in an advanced stage of healing
I have a lot of dreams with fake awakenings. It likely has to do with my roommates waking me up multiple times during the night
Looks like a Tabby. Where did the scars on your arm come from? How do you know you have toxoplasma?

ursidae

Looks like a Tabby. Where did the scars on your arm come from? How do you know you have toxoplasma?
I don't have scars on my arm, it was a dream within a dream which happens often to me. I tested Toxoplasma gondii IgM IgG + avidity

K

Kayaker

I don't have scars on my arm, it was a dream within a dream which happens often to me. I tested Toxoplasma gondii IgM IgG + avidity
How did you become infected in the first place? Its incidence is higher in people with HIV infection, so I imagine your immune system must have been impaired.

ursidae

How did you become infected in the first place? Its incidence is higher in people with HIV infection, so I imagine your immune system must have been impaired.
it was either contact with other people's cats or consumption of undercooked animal products. Yes, my immune system is compromised. For the longest time I thought I had AIDS. I tested negative for HIV three times but I'm still slightly doubtful

All of them? Wow. My mother, who is a Republican and "trusts the science", didn't understand how getting vaxxed and supporting the vaxx is a Democrat thing. I explained that Republicans wouldn't support taxes being used to pay for it, and that they tend to live in rural areas and doubt "intellectual" ideas. I also showed a statistic that more Democrats than Republicans got vaxxed. I doubt it sunk in though.

Thanks. Yes, it's very enjoyable. Unless I fall off! ?
Yeah, I have noticed some republicans are getting it too. I think some people got it just because “their guy” got it. It’s nice to get out on the water and soak up some rays.

InChristAlone

Been having LSD tripppin' level dreams lately. Last night I dreamt I gave birth to a whale! o_O The night before that I dreamt that there was a large object in my leg and it was all open like I could just pull it out but then my leg looked like a skeleton with a flap of skin. I kept thinking why am I not feeling any pain! Lol.

Been having LSD tripppin' level dreams lately. Last night I dreamt I gave birth to a whale! o_O The night before that I dreamt that there was a large object in my leg and it was all open like I could just pull it out but then my leg looked like a skeleton with a flap of skin. I kept thinking why am I not feeling any pain! Lol.
Oh wow! What did you eat last night? ?

OP
P

Peatness

So, I am on my way home, I don’t know where from. When I reached my street I see my friend and her husband in the distance walking ahead. They have their back to me so don’t see me and I don’t call out to them. I notice that my friends hair is long and very bouncy just like it was when we were young. This pleases me because that meant she is ok. (I’ve not seen her for a while - covidivide). I turn to head home and notice a £10 note on the ground. As I reached down to pick it up I notice a bundle, all £10 notes. I picked them up and stuff them into my pocket. When I reach home a few neighbours are standing around. My living room window is open. Turns out one of the neighbours had broken in. I was furious and couldn’t understand why he had done it. I was worried about my supplies. He assured me he hadn’t taken anything. I was about to call the police then I woke up. What was interesting about this dream was the attention to detail – it’s been a while since I’ve recalled a dream.

ursidae

I like to climb mountains but at the same time I have to some extent a fear of heights.
In my dream I was climbing a steep slope, with the help of ropes and some kind of a rail, once I got to the top, and jumped over a barrier of sorts, with the help of a distant female relative of mine. Beyond the stone barrier was a village and the woman was apparently waiting to pick me up. She then took me to another place to climb that was near to sea. No supporting structures there and I was afraid so I told her I can't do this when we were about 4 meters up. Didn't see how I'd get back down as it was so steep.

It seemed like midday when this was happening and all of a sudden it was the end of the day and I noticed the sunset. The horizon was quite red. I noticed there were two suns and two fading moons on the horizon. Then I looked to my right and I saw six more moons on the horizon. They were small and evenly spaced.

Last edited:

Old Irenaeus

I like to climb mountains but at the same time I have to some extent a fear of heights.
In my dream I was climbing a steep slope, with the help of ropes and some kind of a rail, once I got to the top, and jumped over a barrier of sorts, with the help of a distant female relative of mine. Beyond the stone barrier was a village and the woman was apparently waiting to pick me up. She then took me to another place to climb that was near to sea. No supporting structures there and I was afraid so I told her I can't do this when we were about 4 meters up. Didn't see how I'd get back down as it was so steep.

It seemed like midday when this was happening and all of a sudden it was the end of the day and I noticed the sunset. The horizon was quite red. I noticed there were two suns and two fading moons on the horizon. Then I looked to my right and I saw six more moons on the horizon. They were small and evenly spaced.
Sounds like a cool dream. Do you sleep with a red light lamp on, by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom