Weird : cypro has the opposite effect it's supposed to

JamesGatz

You got it into your head that I was somebody, and you're unable to question that, allowing yourself to be disagreeable.
It's not proof of intelligence, you see?
YOURE SO WEIRD GERMAN TRUTHER - EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS WEIRD

EVERY WEEK YOU HOP ON HERE CRYING FOR ATTENTION SAYING WEIRD TRASH THAT YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT - ITS NO WONDER YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT RICH RAMIREZ YOU'RE A FREAK JUST LIKE HIM

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

What is this?
There is an option to block someone in case you need it.
I can confirm that @BlackMolasses is probably french because Google translate wouldn't write "vue" instead of "vu".
I have already seen spelling mistakes after using google translate

JamesGatz

I can confirm that @BlackMolasses is probably french because Google translate wouldn't write "vue" instead of "vu".

I have already seen spelling mistakes after using google translate
MY FAULT then - You had similar mannerisms so HONEST MISTAKE I made

I'm HUMBLE enough to admit when I make a mistake and this one was ON ME

PeskyPeater

I started taking cyproheptadine for sleep problems (insomnia) and by recommendation of ray peat and forum members.
It works well, but curiously it seems to trigger chronic anxiety, moreover my mood is not great, I want to listen to sad music and my confidence is bad, not motivated.
I don't have a sedation problem.

The majority of testimonials show a reversal of anxiety and an improvement in mood, which is where my astonishment comes from.
[because cypro antagonises ER-alpha] when you take cyproheptadine for longer than 5 days you can upregulate estrogen alpha 'receptors' which are known to regulate gene expression and estrogen response in areas of the brain associated with major depression

and longer than 14 days upregulate serotonin 'receptors' also associated with major depression

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

[because cypro antagonises ER-alpha] when you take cyproheptadine for longer than 5 days you can upregulate estrogen alpha 'receptors' which are known to regulate gene expression and estrogen response in areas of the brain associated with major depression

and longer than 14 days upregulate serotonin 'receptors' also associated with major depression
the problem happened in the first days

WonMore

Is it trolling also or you've got any sources to back up this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals