Weight Loss From Higher Thyroid Supplementation

Ron J

Hello everyone
Has anyone experimented with thyroid to lose body fat? I heard bodybuilders have used it for that purpose, but some claim muscle loss as well. How much you had to consume to experience all benefits? I'd like to experiment with more NDT to see if I'm missing out on other benefits, aside from fat loss.

Iron Man

I have heard rumors that a famous Bodybuilder used T3 to diet for bodybuilding competitions back in the day and he now suffers from taking too much and too often. This is what the rumor mill states in bodybuilding circles anyway. So I am not sure it is a wise route to go on...

Luckytype

I have heard rumors that a famous Bodybuilder used T3 to diet for bodybuilding competitions back in the day and he now suffers from taking too much and too often. This is what the rumor mill states in bodybuilding circles anyway. So I am not sure it is a wise route to go on...

And I think Zane and the guys of his era probably mentioned it like ONCE but I have yet to see the actual transcript. I think probably since then its been compounded and manipulated to seem like he was crushing 2-3mg a day or some wild thing.

Then again all these things were looked at differently back then.

I think theres a somewhat decent following where guys would stack clenbuterol and T3 in some of the last stages of contest prep to really get paper thin lean to peak.

And just like the supplement companies manipulate unsaid deficiency studies to make it seem like their product produces huge results, obviously someone with low t3 or a conversion issue could lose weight once they reach appropriate levels.

In mild dieting I could see it as a buffer to stresses but it would still be a majority coming from input vs output and not some chronic underfed state.

OP
R

Ron J

I'm trying to avoid stress from a caloric deficit, since losing fat is also a stressor. I did 0 fat for some time, but I recently decided to up the fat intake.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals