Weight Loss And Depression

I have been peating for quite a bit now (taking thyroid T4 & T3, getting plenty of calories). I have noticed that I gain weight quite easily on this diet but feel a lot happier/positive in general...but I want to get lean again.

How do people get lean on this diet without restricting calories excessively? The best success I have had is on a low-carb diet but I notice I get severely depressed/emotional when I start burning off fat. Is there any truth in stored body fat containing toxins?

Weight Loss May Release Stored Toxins

How do people get lean on peating? lol Just increase activity levels?

dreamcatcher

I have been peating for quite a bit now (taking thyroid T4 & T3, getting plenty of calories). I have noticed that I gain weight quite easily on this diet but feel a lot happier/positive in general...but I want to get lean again.

How do people get lean on this diet without restricting calories excessively? The best success I have had is on a low-carb diet but I notice I get severely depressed/emotional when I start burning off fat. Is there any truth in stored body fat containing toxins?

I think activity does help. I'm very active, very lean (skin and bone), eat excessive amounts 3-4000kcal and can't gain weight.

fradon

you would need to increase fiber it will help keep you full and curb hunger

i would say most weight gain is induced by insulin the more you spike insulin the more weight you gain. insulin triggers sodium retention and fluid retention. KETO/low carb will reduce your sodium/fluid retention and make you feel like you are losing weight its mostly water weight.

so you have to keep your meals low glycemic to keep insulin low. next you also want to eat regularly to avoid raising cortisol which leads to fat storage.

this is the important of building muscles cause you give the glucose somewhere to go instead of it being converted to fat.