Weight Gain Supplement

Blue09

Hi guys i have struggled to gain weight pretty much all of my life and tried all sorts of different diets and supplements which helped a little in the past. I work alot of hours now and dont have time to eat as much as i used too. I was just wondering if anybody had taken or new of any herbs/vitamins/minerals/supplements or anything really that helped them gain weight? Thanks.

Greg says

Cyproheptadine. It makes me so hungry. This product is popular in the weight gaining (getting a big booty) community.

apetamin_where_to_buy_online_yefense_grande.jpg

OP
B

Blue09

I tried cyproheptadine from the chemist for a month straight and gained a lot of weight it was amazing but it made me so tired i was falling asleep at work. Does this make you tired at all? Thanks for the reply.

Motif

Hopefully I will start cypro next week.

If it makes me to tired I hope I will keep the gained weight after stopping it.

Any other weight gain tips?

What about drinking cream with sugar? Would be easy calories...

OP
B

Blue09

Unfortionatly i lost everything i gained after stopping cypro within weeks. Its not the best way to go to be honest.

Loads of Peanut butter and ice cream i found to work best. Also optimum nutrition serious mass works very well.

Hazarlar

Condensed milk might be really healthy way to gain fat, much more than cheap ice-creams that contain stuff. Try to eat saturated fats together with carbs (starch/grains) - Randle Cycle. Let your potatoes swim in butter.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals