WEF Great Reset Again

TheSir

Why would they pick such an ominous name? Is the purpose to fearmonger or to gloat over how unstoppable their plans are? Or do they simply not care at all? It is noteworthy that arguably the most important astrological conjunction (Saturn-Jupiter) is going to occur on perhaps the most important day of the year, the winter solstice -- which many view as the true beginning of the next astrological age. In any case, it's as if the whole world is gearing up for some big change. I think we will hardly recognize our world by the end of this decade.

Vinny

I think we will hardly recognize our world by the end of this decade.
Yep, and those, who managed to reach the end of this decade won't like it at all.

Peater

Why would they pick such an ominous name? Is the purpose to fearmonger or to gloat over how unstoppable their plans are? Or do they simply not care at all? It is noteworthy that arguably the most important astrological conjunction (Saturn-Jupiter) is going to occur on perhaps the most important day of the year, the winter solstice -- which many view as the true beginning of the next astrological age. In any case, it's as if the whole world is gearing up for some big change. I think we will hardly recognize our world by the end of this decade.

Are there any interesting alignments for ~2030? I don't believe in horoscopes and all that nonsense, but have a curious attitude towards planetary alignments as to my mind, the magnetic connections between planets could indeed have some tangible effect here on Earth.

amd

Great Britain passed the baton to the USA as the financial capital of the world after WWII (reward for entering the war), who will receive the baton next when all of the most important english-speaking countries were bought for and are destroying themselves with the forced lockdowns?

China will be the world economic center after ~2030.

Last edited:

Recoen

@Peater The suspicious observers YouTube channel discusses solar micronovas. Based on the other stars in our vicinity going through the galactic current sheet and going through these micronovas it appears our star is not too far from doing so. They say something like 20-40y off. They also talk about the earths magnetic field changes.

Peater

@Peater The suspicious observers YouTube channel discusses solar micronovas. Based on the other stars in our vicinity going through the galactic current sheet and going through these micronovas it appears our star is not too far from doing so. They say something like 20-40y off. They also talk about the earths magnetic field changes.

I've been watching Ben for years - it's from there I started to wonder if maybe astrology isn't all complete woo woo! Ancient people would have recorded what they observed. I forgot to mention cosmic rays affecting us, as well as magnetism.

But I was just curious about pure alignments due. Ditranium used to be good for that when discussing earthquakes, but I doubt I'll ever find a channel that discusses the subject rationally.

cjm

I've been watching Ben for years - it's from there I started to wonder if maybe astrology isn't all complete woo woo! Ancient people would have recorded what they observed. I forgot to mention cosmic rays affecting us, as well as magnetism.

But I was just curious about pure alignments due. Ditranium used to be good for that when discussing earthquakes, but I doubt I'll ever find a channel that discusses the subject rationally.

Miles Mathis has been saying we've been in a pretty weak solar cycle for a while now and the next one is cause for hope.

Are you ready for some good news? - Miles Mathis

"Lord knows I am. It has been a tough two years. Two years in the worst Solar Minimum since the 1810s. And with no help from mainstream science or the government. They didn't warn us it was coming and didn't bother to tell us it was here after it arrived. As I have said before, I think it is because the pharmaceutical companies sat on the information on purpose, so that we would buy lots of unnecessary drugs for our mysterious ailments. The government should have given you what only I have given you: lots of updates and constant reassurance. But they didn't. Instead, when they reported on it at all, they used it only to play on your fears.

I think I have finally broken the cause of the Cycles, and I can now tell you why the last Cycle was so bad. I can also tell you that the next Cycles are going to be better and better.

At any rate, although I have been predicting better times for a while, this really firms that up considerably. Not only are we going to climb steeply in charge over the next five years (and especially over the next three), we are in for a longterm charge bath here on Earth, one lasting for several decades. The current Cycle 25 will be a vast improvement over the last one, any way you look at it. And Cycle 26 is looking like a monster. If you are over fifty like me, you should take that as the best of all possible news, since not only will you not have to live through another minimum like the one we just weathered, if you keep yourself alive, you will get to live through some energetic decades."

TheSir

Are there any interesting alignments for ~2030? I don't believe in horoscopes and all that nonsense, but have a curious attitude towards planetary alignments as to my mind, the magnetic connections between planets could indeed have some tangible effect here on Earth.
No idea, I'm not very deep into astrology, it's just a passing curiosity of mine.

At any rate, although I have been predicting better times for a while, this really firms that up considerably. Not only are we going to climb steeply in charge over the next five years (and especially over the next three), we are in for a longterm charge bath here on Earth, one lasting for several decades. The current Cycle 25 will be a vast improvement over the last one, any way you look at it. And Cycle 26 is looking like a monster. If you are over fifty like me, you should take that as the best of all possible news, since not only will you not have to live through another minimum like the one we just weathered, if you keep yourself alive, you will get to live through some energetic decades."
Interesting. Hope he is right. The last few years have been very crazy no matter who you are. It would be nice to see society-wide optimism for a change.

Peater

Miles Mathis has been saying we've been in a pretty weak solar cycle for a while now and the next one is cause for hope.

Are you ready for some good news? - Miles Mathis

"Lord knows I am. It has been a tough two years. Two years in the worst Solar Minimum since the 1810s. And with no help from mainstream science or the government. They didn't warn us it was coming and didn't bother to tell us it was here after it arrived. As I have said before, I think it is because the pharmaceutical companies sat on the information on purpose, so that we would buy lots of unnecessary drugs for our mysterious ailments. The government should have given you what only I have given you: lots of updates and constant reassurance. But they didn't. Instead, when they reported on it at all, they used it only to play on your fears.

I think I have finally broken the cause of the Cycles, and I can now tell you why the last Cycle was so bad. I can also tell you that the next Cycles are going to be better and better.

Small world! I'd seen that, but couldn't get any of the big channels to take a look at it. Maybe he's right.

Regina

If anyone is interested in a broader view of the world economic forums plan check out this lady, Peat mentioned her in an interview, she has put together the links quite well.
She has first hand experience of how they started this crap with kids in America , they target the kids.
Technocrats, Great Barrington, and Bermuda Grass – Why Settle For Reform When A Radical Solution Is Needed?
Marvelous find Drareg. Even though Dr. Peat has mentioned Bhattacharya, I admit to thinking 'meh' when I listened to him. He seems like a nice guy. But she is so smart in her articulation of the problem. These "expert" authoritarians are only splitting hairs with the agenda and only slightly muddy the waters in the appearance that there is rigorous scientific oversight.
The whole thing is illegitimate.

Ahh, but now the experts are calling it a syndemic:
'Syndemic' COVID-20 needs 'Social Vaccine' as global food shortage begins

Drareg

Marvelous find Drareg. Even though Dr. Peat has mentioned Bhattacharya, I admit to thinking 'meh' when I listened to him. He seems like a nice guy. But she is so smart in her articulation of the problem. These "expert" authoritarians are only splitting hairs with the agenda and only slightly muddy the waters in the appearance that there is rigorous scientific oversight.
The whole thing is illegitimate.

Ahh, but now the experts are calling it a syndemic:
'Syndemic' COVID-20 needs 'Social Vaccine' as global food shortage begins

Of course the predator class surrounding the wounded animal like the savages they are.

amd

Fauci Jet Set.png

Screenshot_20201023-130651_Samsung Internet.jpg

The entire book is not about tackling a virus but about how climate change and racism are the two biggest problems of our time and must be solved by top down "sustainability" and "inclusion".

They're not even trying to hide their intentions. In fact, they believe, by presenting their plans to us beforehand, we will help visualise it into reality. As Aleistar Crowley taught, the goal of Magick is to alter reality with the mind.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Not only to foster visualization and thus realization but also to set the framing. Every push to global governance and autoritharian abolishment of souvereign rules of different nations and people will be positively regarded as anti-racist and pro-order, social justice, climate protection.

It’s always all about the myth, humans need narratives and beliefs. If they are brainwashed to believe that transformation towards a global rule and the further stripping of souvereignity, dignity and materiel wealth to a centralized power that dictates everything is for a greater good they will do it. And they feel clever about it too. Because „science“ and smart, rational people at the WEF say so.