WEF Global Elitist Klause Schwabs Top Advisor Says Your Free Will is Over With The Future of Transhumanism

Drareg

The assault on freedom keeps coming…Want an AI to eliminate ALL dissenting ideas on the Internet. Pretty nutso…

@Drareg @haidut @Peatness @Perry Staltic
Then we'll create a new language/lingo.

This is palantir pre-crime like, for example for the proposer ingrid goldberg we will use her name and profile on every extremist website and get her censored, use klaus schwaub and his profile in the same way, put him all over fascist forums where he belongs with friends.

Drareg

I forgot to add, the WEF is a marketing arm of the ruling class, if their brand gets discredited many corporate groups won't want to associate with them, if you see the WEF logo on your food for example it will likely cause sales to drop, WEF then are fighting for their economic survival and this also adds to the desperation to censor, either that our rebrand which is not going to be effective.

Lollipop2

Then we'll create a new language/lingo.

This is palantir pre-crime like, for example for the proposer ingrid goldberg we will use her name and profile on every extremist website and get her censored, use klaus schwaub and his profile in the same way, put him all over fascist forums where he belongs with friends.
Oh my! Awesome idea :):

Lollipop2

I forgot to add, the WEF is a marketing arm of the ruling class, if their brand gets discredited many corporate groups won't want to associate with them, if you see the WEF logo on your food for example it will likely cause sales to drop, WEF then are fighting for their economic survival and this also adds to the desperation to censor, either that our rebrand which is not going to be effective.
🎯

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals