Weekly Digest & Email Subscription/Daily Digest Is Now Available!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I am happy to announce that "Weekly Digest" and "Email Subscription" are now available. I have already gotten great feedback and hope others will find this helpful as well. :joyful:

Weekly Digest

-Sends an email to members every week showing all topics that have activity. I have not decided on what day to send it out yet but I am leaning towards Saturday or Tuesday. If you have any suggestion on what day you would like please let me know.
-This is opt-out, meaning everyone is signed up for it. You can opt-out via the link in the email you receive, or you can opt-out at the very bottom of the forum.
-You will get this email if you have signed into the forum in the last 30 days and if you are signed up to the digest.

Email Subscription (Daily Digest)
-Sends a daily email with the last 24 hours new topics.
-Members or guests can subscribe or unsubscribe to the "Email Subscription" by clicking the link at the bottom right of the forum.
-This is opt-in, meaning you will need to sign up via the link at the bottom right of the forum.

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Dan W

Yeah, this is a cool feature, I can see casual readers using the weekly digest for an overview of things.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Good morning bump. :happy:

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:bump2

:discoheart

ortonalext

Hey Charlie, how do you sign back up for the weekly digest if you opted out in the past?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hey Charlie, how do you sign back up for the weekly digest if you opted out in the past?
At the bottom right of the forum it will say "Weekly Digest".