Weekly Covid Testing for Job - Not Agreeing to Have Swab Inserted into my Body

Steve

Does anyone know if I could agree to weekly testing for my job but only if it's a saliva spit test?
I do not want anything inserted into my body, and although the testing is ridiculous I will happily spit in a tube every day if that will keep me employed.

Rafe

This year the terms with some employers have changed from last year.

At my employer (US) it was a monitored saliva test & was free. I assume they were using stimulus money for that.

New year I have read that employees will have to arrange & pay for their own tests & reporting.

Good news: you might get to choose.

Bad news: it may be very expensive.

OP
S

Steve

This year the terms with some employers have changed from last year.

At my employer (US) it was a monitored saliva test & was free. I assume they were using stimulus money for that.

New year I have read that employees will have to arrange & pay for their own tests & reporting.

Good news: you might get to choose.

Bad news: it may be very expensive.
Well that gives me a little hope. I would like to keep receiving a paycheck.
I guarantee making employees pay for the testing would backfire on the employer in one way or another.
I don't think my company would make that mistake. They've been pretty reasonable about things so far....sort of.....more reasonable than a lot of places.

B

BRBsavinWorld

Does anyone know if I could agree to weekly testing for my job but only if it's a saliva spit test?
I do not want anything inserted into my body, and although the testing is ridiculous I will happily spit in a tube every day if that will keep me employed.
I know that in Texas you could get home test kits at pharmacies like cvs, and just spit on them. I believe you mail the test kit.

I’d consider looking into that and checking if I’m still right.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
My employer started with pcr twice a week but switched to antigen as it's cheaper for them. Both of them require minimal insertion in the nose. I was ready to accept being fired had it been the brain insertion test.

David G

As a related comment, I wonder how many people have simply approached their company management and said sorry but the entire scamdemic is a fraud, the tests are a fraud, the entire pharma / medical establishment is a giant criminal cartel who own the media, CDC and politicians, and I would be happy to provide reputable scientific studies and data clearly establishing all of this. Couldn't be any more obvious or easier to prove. If such employer then refused to even look at any evidence I would tell them sorry but I don't comply with criminally negligent totalitarian cult nonsense.

tankasnowgod

This is a contract issue, pure and simple. It's whatever you and your employer can agree upon. Most people just do a naked acceptance, and don't look at the terms.

There are still plenty of jobs that don't require any sort of test.

If you have been presented with this sort of "testing requirement," simply do a conditional acceptance, if that is okay with you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyvkiRMWQsA&t=2s

"I accept being tested for Covid on a daily basis, so long as the test itself isn't invasive (no nasal or oral swabs), and the company agrees to pay for any sort of testing." Or what have you.

Peatful

As a related comment, I wonder how many people have simply approached their company management and said sorry but the entire scamdemic is a fraud, the tests are a fraud, the entire pharma / medical establishment is a giant criminal cartel who own the media, CDC and politicians, and I would be happy to provide reputable scientific studies and data clearly establishing all of this. Couldn't be any more obvious or easier to prove. If such employer then refused to even look at any evidence I would tell them sorry but I don't comply with criminally negligent totalitarian cult nonsense.
My hero.

OP
S

Steve

This is a contract issue, pure and simple. It's whatever you and your employer can agree upon. Most people just do a naked acceptance, and don't look at the terms.

There are still plenty of jobs that don't require any sort of test.

If you have been presented with this sort of "testing requirement," simply do a conditional acceptance, if that is okay with you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyvkiRMWQsA&t=2s

"I accept being tested for Covid on a daily basis, so long as the test itself isn't invasive (no nasal or oral swabs), and the company agrees to pay for any sort of testing." Or what have you.

Conditional acceptance....that sounds like a good idea. I'll see if I can get that to work. I really don't feel like looking for a new job. Hopefully I won't have to deal with any of this since they haven't actually done it yet. They have mentioned it though, and the ones in charge seem to be true believers of Fauci.