Weather Related Serotonin Issues

lindsay

I'm wondering if anyone has found anything helpful for weather related serotonin issues? A friend of mine gets very bad migraines and I've noticed her complaining about them more when the air is "thick" and heavy - like before a thunder storm, or when humidity is high.

Then I noticed that I occasionally get episodes of nausea and sinus headaches during this same sort of weather. Today I was reminded because the air is so thick and heavy and we are expecting thunder storms later this afternoon.

As a child who grew up with asthma, I now know how weather affects serotonin. When I first moved to New York in 2001, I was getting asthma attacks all the time from the thick humid air (I was also taking birth control at the time, which was probably part of the reason). While asthma is no longer an issue for me, the sinus issues accompanied by weather are.

Has anyone had any success using an ionizer? I am planning to order Haidut's new product and see if it helps, as Cyproheptadine makes me very drowsy, so not ideal for daytime use.

Maybe I am better off just dealing until the storms pass and then going out and doing a post-rain dance in bare feet? :dancingsmileyman:partydance:carrot2

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mauritio

I think it has to do with negative ions that you inhale and somehow lower serotonin.
Iirc it means more serotonin before the storm and less symptoms after.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals