Wearing Glasses is dangerous and will make you hypometabolic

JamesGatz

This is what a healthier face looks like:

046E8E3F-7600-4ED4-A483-CE61B50D9D33.jpeg

This is what happens when you wear GLASSES:

B2674ACC-C2DD-44A9-A1FF-2B345D30BEDF.jpeg

Your maxilla cant progress past the length of the glasses as its being leveraged against your ears - the weight and angle of the glasses also forces your jaws to be recessed and downward-sloped

NERD FACE PHENOTYPE IS A REAL THING

Glasses will destroy your breathing by making your airways small and misaligned - destroying your ability to retain CO2

AND GUESS WHAT PEOPLE?

Wearing a VR headset does the same thing (and so does masks for all you PLEBS on here that still fall for that PSY-OP)

The "metaverse agenda" will cause mass hypometabolism in people - destruction of people's ability to breathe correctly and maintain healthy metabolism/breathing patterns so be aware of that before you fall for it

NO DISRESPECT TO RAY OR DANNY RODDY BUT I GOT TO BRING AWARENESS TO THE ISSUE

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

TheCalciumCad

It's the other way around, poor chraniofacial development (lack of breast feeding and hard foods while developing) is pre disposition for needing glasses (and going bald) due to tension in the head and neck. Notice how many young men have the trifecta of bad posture, wear glasses and sport receded hairlines. Wearing glasses/contacts/sunglasses are def not good for you tho by blocking UV in the retina outside of straining the eyes for close up work making you dependent on them for life.

TheCalciumCad

Andrew tate confirms

Ironically Andrew Tate has terrible chraniofacial development and likely had his eyes lasered and a hair transplant. He also has terrible posture (rounded upper back and lack of neck mobility from muscle building) as a result.

1659703173803.png

1659703518634.png

Peater

It's the other way around, poor chraniofacial development (lack of breast feeding and hard foods while developing) is pre disposition for needing glasses (and going bald) due to tension in the head and neck. Notice how many young men have the trifecta of bad posture, wear glasses and sport receded hairlines. Wearing glasses/contacts/sunglasses are def not good for you tho by blocking UV in the retina outside of straining the eyes for close up work making you dependent on them for life.
/thread

Also lack of vitamin A due to crappy standard diet.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

It is simply not possible to both wear glasses and be metabolically healthy and once you understand that you can see what kind of stressors Ray was dealing with on a daily basis

Try it for yourself: Go outside to the park/low-stress area and see how easy it is to breathe (this is how you should be 24/7 if you TRULY HAD NO STRESS) then put on glasses and see how difficult it gets to breathe through the nose

Glasses FORCE YOU to mouth breathe and mouth breathing is intertwined with stress/unhealthy metabolism

There is no such thing as Cortisol "too low", no such thing as Serotonin and estrogen "too low", if there was such a thing as this then you would feel horrible at the park when all these hormones go to ZERO but you feel the opposite

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You have the shittiest posts in this forum, congratulations 🎉
Is that right?

In the ENTIRE FORUM ? are you sure about that? Well then, looks like I have truly achieved my life goals then

Since I win the award there MUST BE A PRIZE OF SOME SORT - did you want to cashapp me ? I need a PRIZE of some sort, come on now

LadyRae

It is simply not possible to both wear glasses and be metabolically healthy and once you understand that you can see what kind of stressors Ray was dealing with on a daily basis

Try it for yourself: Go outside to the park/low-stress area and see how easy it is to breathe (this is how you should be 24/7 if you TRULY HAD NO STRESS) then put on glasses and see how difficult it gets to breathe through the nose

Glasses FORCE YOU to mouth breathe and mouth breathing is intertwined with stress/unhealthy metabolism

There is no such thing as Cortisol "too low", no such thing as Serotonin and estrogen "too low", if there was such a thing as this then you would feel horrible at the park when all these hormones go to ZERO but you feel the opposite
I quit wearing sunglasses about a year and a half ago and I have to say my circadian rhythm has improved greatly

Back
Top Bottom