Wealth / money will improve your metabolism more than anything

Broken man

This Is not true I Believe, I know people with poor income doing bad Jobs with good health being happy. Rich people also want better health.

Bart1

interesting. I had a gut feeling you were into the traditional value investing. it seems like most people who invest long term and are relatively succesful are using this train of thought. although those books are the foundations (which i haven't read yet), my first investing book was "the most important illuminated " by howard marks, which has similar themes, and I've read and watched a lot of peter lynch's stuff, which I enjoy.
Yes I use value investing as my fundamental basis, but most of my stocks are now companies with a long growth runway. A lot of my new investments have been in companies in the digital space. Traditional value investing does not work there. I think 25-30% of my portfolio is value oriented

Epik

I wish my job was just to sit in a cabin in the middle of a naturally lush environment and just read Wikipedia all-day, outside of necessities of course.

Amazoniac

- The nature of privilege: intergenerational wealth in animal societies

Abstract said:
Wealth inequality is widespread across human societies, from pastoral and small-scale agricultural groups to large modern social structures. The intergenerational transfer of wealth privileges some individuals over others through the transmission of resources external to an individual organism. Privileged access to household wealth (e.g., land, shelter, silver) positively influences the destinies of some (and their descendants) over others in human societies. Strikingly parallel phenomena exist in animal societies. Inheritance of nongenetic commodities (e.g., a nest, territory, tool) external to an individual also contributes greatly to direct fitness in animals. Here, we illustrate the evolutionary diversity of privilege and its disparity-generating effects on the evolutionary trajectories of lineages across the Tree of Life. We propose that integration of approaches used to study these patterns in humans may offer new insights into a core principle from behavioral ecology—differential access to inherited resources—and help to establish a broad, comparative framework for studying inequality in animals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals